Nectresse, Natural No Calorie Sweetener, 40 Packs, 3.3 oz (96 g) (Discontinued Item)

I like it!

Posted by smilysunny on Feb 16, 2014

I was pretty excited when I found this product! I searched for Splenda but no result came back and was disappointed. So to find alternative I went through a list of artificial sweeteners and I came across this one :) I live in the country where Splenda is not widely available. I have recently started Atkins and their recipe uses Splenda. Ok, it’s not THE Splenda but produced by them so I still prefer to use this over any other artificial sweeteners like Stevia, definitely not my cup of tea. But this I highly recommend! Oh btw it also comes in a jar :)

YUM!! No Splenda aftertaste!!

Posted by Reviewer3308969 on Apr 04, 2014

This is an absolutely, positively, amazingly outstanding sweetener... YUM!! It has no aftertaste and sweetens beautifully... More than 4 grams of sugar causes me to have an allergic reaction to it, but NECTRESSE only has 1 gram...HUGE plus!! Sometimes I can only take so much of the Splenda aftertaste ;) Highly recommended.

terrible

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Jul 09, 2014

took one pack straight and almost threw up. don't know what to do with the rest.

Not my cup of tea

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015

I did not like the taste of this sweetner.