Nectresse, Natural No Calorie Sweetener, 40 Packs, 3.3 oz (96 g)

I like it!

Posted by smilysunny on Feb 16, 2014

I was pretty excited when I found this product! I searched for Splenda but no result came back and was disappointed. So to find alternative I went through a list of artificial sweeteners and I came across this one :) I live in the country where Splenda is not widely available. I have recently started Atkins and their recipe uses Splenda. Ok, it’s not THE Splenda but produced by them so I still prefer to use this over any other artificial sweeteners like Stevia, definitely not my cup of tea. But this I highly recommend! Oh btw it also comes in a jar :)

YUM!! No Splenda aftertaste!!

Posted by Reviewer3308969 on Apr 04, 2014

This is an absolutely, positively, amazingly outstanding sweetener... YUM!! It has no aftertaste and sweetens beautifully... More than 4 grams of sugar causes me to have an allergic reaction to it, but NECTRESSE only has 1 gram...HUGE plus!! Sometimes I can only take so much of the Splenda aftertaste ;) Highly recommended.

terrible

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Jul 09, 2014

took one pack straight and almost threw up. don't know what to do with the rest.