it works

Posted by Reviewer2214437 on Mar 20, 2015

Great for skin. Especially for eczema

Didn't like it at all.

Posted by whitelotusrose on Feb 22, 2015

The smell wasn't too bad but I found it very hard to spread as it was not smooth & creamy enough plus it would kinda flake off like the shavings of an eraser while trying to spread it. I would not recommend this product.

Great Skin Product

Posted by 5644503037829205993 on Jan 02, 2015

I have been using NeemAura cream and lotion for over 15 years. It is soothing as an after shave lotion. I have found the products to help dry skin and in the case of the concentrated cream, it heals small areas and stops skin irritation rather quickly. I have had a skin condition called Bowens disease for years and these products are a big help.

Works well, even better with extra neem added

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on May 16, 2014

I had eczema which calmed down using NeemAura neem oil, but on my arm I still had these weird-looking bumps which itched--eczema bumps that mutated. Putting NeemAura neem on them straight didn't do anything to kill them off. Mixing extra neem into this cream and applying it made the bumps dry up. A good cream--even better with extra neem added to it. The NeemAura brand is a very good one.

Doesn't seem to absorb very well

Posted by 4765704592718244622 on Jan 22, 2014

The scent is fine, but it's a little too thick. When you rub it into your skin it feels to your hand like your skin is peeling, but I think it's just the consistency of this cream. I love neem, but would like to see the formula changed.

Great for eczema

Posted by azrael on Dec 11, 2012

I have occasional eczema flare-ups and this helps to soothe and calm my skin almost instantly. It's really rich so a little goes a long way. Love its slightly medicinal smell too.

excellent hemorrhoid cream

Posted by Reviewer3355831 on Sep 13, 2012

I love this cream for hemorrhoid issues. Very effective and fast.

Excellent product

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

I have been using this cream for dry skin of my infant. And it really helps to fight with it. Отличный увлажняющий крем. Прекрасно увлажянет и обновляет сухую кожу.

Neemaura Naturals Inc., Concentrated Neem

Posted by 4976520119501308791 on Aug 27, 2012

Works really well. We have used it many times in the past, and have always been happy with the results.

Neem Cream make a difference

Posted by 5666658951653910502 on Aug 08, 2012

I have been using Neeaura for more than 15 years. After I shave it takes away any razor burn, feels great and helps heal any cut faster. It's also great for any skin condition that causes an itch. Try this product and feel the diffence Neem has a long history as a skin healing product. The tree and its leaves have made a difference.