great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2413976 on Aug 09, 2009

I had a patch of excema on my face and with this cream it was gone in 2 days. My daughter is using it for her acne and she says it is helping

Nemaura cream

Posted by Reviewer1031514 on Mar 22, 2010

Great product! A little goes a long way.My skin is subject to spotting caused by the sun. This has reduced the spots.

Excellent product

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

I have been using this cream for dry skin of my infant. And it really helps to fight with it. Отличный увлажняющий крем. Прекрасно увлажянет и обновляет сухую кожу.

Serious skin issues scat

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Nov 04, 2009

This product has worked for sensitive skin mystery rashes. It is serious and therapeutic. Lasts a long time as a little goes a long way. Good mixture of ingredients. But is a bit waxy.

Doesn't seem to absorb very well

Posted by 4765704592718244622 on Jan 22, 2014

The scent is fine, but it's a little too thick. When you rub it into your skin it feels to your hand like your skin is peeling, but I think it's just the consistency of this cream. I love neem, but would like to see the formula changed.

Works well, even better with extra neem added

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on May 16, 2014

I had eczema which calmed down using NeemAura neem oil, but on my arm I still had these weird-looking bumps which itched--eczema bumps that mutated. Putting NeemAura neem on them straight didn't do anything to kill them off. Mixing extra neem into this cream and applying it made the bumps dry up. A good cream--even better with extra neem added to it. The NeemAura brand is a very good one.

Neem Cream

Posted by Reviewer1544850 on Jan 13, 2010

Has helped heal some of the worst patches of dry skin on me... the ones that are always a bit raw all winter long!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2572743 on May 09, 2010

I've tried all sorts of products to help with my infant's eczema and only this cream works. It worked after several days of application (a few times a day). There are still occasional flare-ups but I find that this is the only thing that helps my baby so far (I have not tried any steroidal creams).

neem cream

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on May 19, 2010

I have been using this cream for dry skin and dry heel cracks, it works,I just ordered some more, its great.

Neemaura Naturals Purchase

Posted by Reviewer2188002 on May 20, 2010

The product arrived in great condition and very fresh. I'm enjoying using it.