July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Neemaura Naturals Inc, Neem Herbal Pet Spray, 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)

3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Neemaura pet spray

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Feb 17, 2010

This is the first time I've had problem with product bought from iherb. this spray bottle came in the prastic bag, cap was off and was wet in bag. I have problem with with my dog skin rash....I've heard neem oil works so ordered.....waisted my money. I won't recommend this product to any one. sprayer did not work....it seemed stuff is too thick. I've used cotton ball to apply it, but hair get greasy and will not dry out. stinks but smell won't be offensive if it worked....NO! it did not work as it claimed....it made big mess. I had to shampoo dog again.

Neem Herbal Pet Spray

Posted by Reviewer7774377 on Oct 12, 2011

This spray works well, the only problem I had was the sprayer would not spray correctly, had to purchase another spray bottle in order to use it.