Neemaura Naturals Inc, Neem Herbal Skin Conditioning Spray, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Reviews 5-star

great

Posted by Reviewer1034628 on Oct 17, 2010

works better than cortisone on bug bites, also is a great facial toner! also cured, CURED, !! MY ACNE... also cured an athletes foot infection that would not go away with anything else..... miracle product.

D. A. Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Aug 25, 2008

One of the best we have found that is effective in repelling biting spiders (of which we have far too many in this area of the high desert). We were and are really glad to have found it and will not be without it hereafter.

Neem Spray does more for iirritated skin

Posted by 5666658951653910502 on Aug 08, 2012

Neem Spray makes a difference in skin exposed to irritating effects of outdoor conditions, contact with vegitation, bugs and some chemicals. If you work outside and don't want bugs in your eyes, ears, nose and around your face SPRAY YOUR HAT, upper shirt or blouse but keep it out of your eyes. It works for me and it does not feel greasy.

My favourite neem product

Posted by lillanne on Aug 08, 2013

I use it for my itching in the body, and it works. Especially useful in my back - I can do it myself with this spray bottle.

Neem-Herbal-Skin-Conditioning-Spray

Posted by Reviewer7774377 on Nov 28, 2011

I really love the way the Neem products perform. The plus is they do not smell like the Neem Oil. This product makes my skin feel silky and protected.