Neemaura Naturals Inc, Neem Leaf, 3X Concentration, Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

I love Neef Oil

Posted by Reviewer2220366 From Australia on Feb 12, 2011

I have really taken to this product, I brush my teeth in it, put 2 drops of it on my face at night mixed with emu oil. A great colon clean .Neem is a gift from god.I also mixed it with coconut oil for a hair mask, which I left on overnight, hair was left soft. I had a sore throat took a few drops and throat improved.Try it for sure

Lice, scabies, good for skin

Posted by Reviewer1446534 From California on Aug 01, 2011

This stuff is powerfull for the skin and getting rid of lice!! Another benifit is that it is 10 times more powerful than listerine, when my gums were being inflamed by a bad tooth I gargled 10 little drops of this with a little water and the redness went away almost instantly!!! It also reverses the affects of gum disease, very powerfull use with care, highly recomebd for those who want to improve thier oral heigene!!!!

raving about neem

Posted by Reviewer3154352 on Sep 25, 2010

I love neem. I learned about neem about a month ago and had to try it. It has so many different uses. I have used it for bug bites,pimples,rashes,canker sores,bug repellent for my tomatoes, and there are so many more uses. For canker sores put in about 3 or 4 drops in water and use as a mouth wash. it makes the pain go away so it makes you feel like you dont even have one! great on inflamed pimples get a qtip get it wet and put a drop of neem on it and your pimple wont hurt anymore. I think everyone should have some neem in there house.

Sensational

Posted by Reviewer1886572 From Ecuador on Apr 09, 2008

Caution! This is really powerful. Use sparingly. Works great as an internal cleanser. Neem purifies blood and is approved by the FDA equalivenet of India as a remedy for diabetes. Give it a try.

Discovering Neem

Posted by Reviewer1070204 From Switzerland on Feb 04, 2009

Very good for the Balance, golden staphylococcus disappeared, Skin infections gone