Highly effective for multiple uses!

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Nov 28, 2009

Wow, this stuff is really great! I got rid of some minor athletes foot with it (the store-bought antifungal wasn't even working), and that wasn't even using it on a terribly regular basis. I also use this as a mouth rinse - my mouth feels much fresher in the morning!

Good for making mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Apr 02, 2011

I mix this neem extract with water in a 1:10 concentration to make an effective anti-bacterial mouthwash. Have also found it to be quite effective for sore throats and tinea.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1669422 on Mar 02, 2008

Really surprised by this tincture. I can tolerate the alcohol ONLY because of the strength of the Neem. This is THE MOST effect way to take Neem, also I read they deliver this formula in Africa for Malaria. Anyway, it's incredible! One caution though...STAINS! Keep it away from clothing. Brilliant product, I love iHerbs prices too.

The best for acne treatment for me

Posted by Reviewer1680005 on May 11, 2013

I love this product! I have been suffering from adult acne for years, and had tried everything (I had believed) under the sun, but nothing seemed to work until I used this oil. I apply the oil directly onto my infected areas, or zits that are ready to grow before going to bed, and voila! They are gone overnight. I really like this product, and will use it as long as I need it. Will try using the oil for my itchiness and internal cleansing as others have recommended.

Neem Leaf Extract 3X Concentration

Posted by 5572616124679689209 on Jun 13, 2014

I love this product. I purchased it to use on my face. I use to have really bad acne and nothing else seem to help. I heard Neem was good for your skin and gave it a try. I dilute it with some purified water and put it on my face every night right after I wash my face. In the beginning I noticed my acne was not as inflamed. It took a couple of weeks but my face just kept getting better. Every now and then at night I may notice a small pimple starting but by the morning its gone. I started using this product about six to seven months ago and today my horrible acne is a thing of the past. Can't say enough good things about this product.

Skin Healing - Simply Amanzing!

Posted by NatureLove on Jan 16, 2014

To my surprise this is super-effective for skin inflammation. I did buy it for the internal cleansing properties and it seem to works very subtle. Yet, topically it works within two days (max.) - normally if I get skin detox signs of it takes three weeks until the inflamation goes down by itself and nothing ever worked really before. Anybody suffering from acne, detox skin breakouts should try this - use a tiny amount and apply directly on the spot, burn, ulcer whatever and see it vanish within a day or two! Wish I would have found this long time ago!

Absolutely lowers blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1846434 on Jun 28, 2011

I am a diabetic (type2) and was searching for natural alternitives to help ( along with medication) to lower my blood sugar. THIS WORKS! My understanding that it is actually prescribed in India by medical doctors. You can't eat a whole choc cake and expect miracles but blood scores are lower with this stuff!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2017265 on Nov 01, 2008

I take this for my gum health just mix with a little water or a natural mouthwash and rinsr for 30 seconds your mouth will thank you..... GREAT STUFF

AAA

Posted by Reviewer1811200 on Mar 30, 2009

Actually taste good! Easy to use and and very effective with Pitta type imbalances such as itchy skin and scalp.

Helps with my dog's skin fungus!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Oct 19, 2008

2 drops a day and it went away!