The best for acne treatment for me

Posted by Reviewer1680005 on May 11, 2013

I love this product! I have been suffering from adult acne for years, and had tried everything (I had believed) under the sun, but nothing seemed to work until I used this oil. I apply the oil directly onto my infected areas, or zits that are ready to grow before going to bed, and voila! They are gone overnight. I really like this product, and will use it as long as I need it. Will try using the oil for my itchiness and internal cleansing as others have recommended.

Using as mouth wash

Posted by Reviewer1416853 on Feb 06, 2013

I've been using this as a mouthwash for 3-4 weeks based on other reviews. If it's making a difference it's slow progress but I do think there's improvement. When I brushed my teeth before, the bristles hurt my gums. Now I seem to be able to brush longer and very little sensitivity to the bristles. My gums may be more pink. I was afraid my teeth would be discolored by the neem but they may actually be whiter. It has a slightly bitter taste but not bad. I have a little sample 1.2 fl oz Scope bottle that I mixed 10 drops with water and just pour some in my mouth morning and night and swish it around for 3-5 minutes. The back of my throat has always looked nasty where my tonsils were removed as a kid so I'm now putting some in my mouth and lying down for 5 min to read and let it sit against the back of my mouth. I haven't taken any internally since it has alcohol and I have a condition called IC.

Very good

Posted by CrystalFormaion on Jan 21, 2013

Good and useful poiton

Love this..

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 09, 2012

I use Neem for any external infection, insect bite, etc. It's a great anti-bacterial..

Haven't Tried It Yet

Posted by LivingHealthy on Jul 10, 2012

I haven't tried this yet; however, I purchased it because Neem is supposed to be a good blood cleanser and it also helps fight Candida.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2840588 on Nov 23, 2011

improves health

Acne /cysts decreased dramatically!

Posted by Reviewer2430337 on Sep 13, 2011

I was having problems with my skin... lots of cysts, acne, etc. I am 30 years old, and I am assuming it was due to hormones mostly. I started taking Neem extract in water and the break outs decreased dramatically over about a 3 week period. You just have to find the right amount to take daily that works for you and keeps you clean and clear. This is much easier than capsules.

Great Quality

Posted by Reviewer1702277 on Aug 01, 2011

Was very happy with this product

Lice, scabies, good for skin

Posted by Reviewer1446534 on Aug 01, 2011

This stuff is powerfull for the skin and getting rid of lice!! Another benifit is that it is 10 times more powerful than listerine, when my gums were being inflamed by a bad tooth I gargled 10 little drops of this with a little water and the redness went away almost instantly!!! It also reverses the affects of gum disease, very powerfull use with care, highly recomebd for those who want to improve thier oral heigene!!!!

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer3197262 on Jul 14, 2011

Use it on the skin. It calms my husbands psoriasis and does wonders on my skins problems.