good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer1179387 on May 21, 2009

helps digestion and seems like a good body tonic as far as helping fight off microb's.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on Sep 18, 2010

I've used this for skin bites, i was surprised by how quickly it stopped itching and swelling has gone down also. When taken orally, it made me sedated. I learned that - with a bit of research - neem is supposed to be mildly sedating. I'd still give this 5 stars.

Excellent for blemishs

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Feb 11, 2010

Cannot tell you how wonderful this product is for rashy skin as well as for bumps and bites. Have started taking internally but it is very bitter.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3100024 on Feb 05, 2011

Has helped clear up my Chlostetoma

Using as mouth wash

Posted by Reviewer1416853 on Feb 06, 2013

I've been using this as a mouthwash for 3-4 weeks based on other reviews. If it's making a difference it's slow progress but I do think there's improvement. When I brushed my teeth before, the bristles hurt my gums. Now I seem to be able to brush longer and very little sensitivity to the bristles. My gums may be more pink. I was afraid my teeth would be discolored by the neem but they may actually be whiter. It has a slightly bitter taste but not bad. I have a little sample 1.2 fl oz Scope bottle that I mixed 10 drops with water and just pour some in my mouth morning and night and swish it around for 3-5 minutes. The back of my throat has always looked nasty where my tonsils were removed as a kid so I'm now putting some in my mouth and lying down for 5 min to read and let it sit against the back of my mouth. I haven't taken any internally since it has alcohol and I have a condition called IC.

Neem Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer1658121 on Apr 11, 2011

Difficult to tell with this product as I beleive it has a subtle effect. I have been using it twice a day (as mouth wash and then swallow) and my stomach does seem a lot more settled and stools better formed. Delivery was by post - I have ordered 3 times now from iherb - each delivery has arrived but takes 3 to 4 weeks (to Western Australia) and the package is usually a bit knocked around. A bit concerning with no signature required as postie left package balanced on top of the mail box when it was very windy and as there was glass in in the package it was marked fragile.

Taste over powering

Posted by SGODKS on Jun 17, 2013

haven't really seen any change and have been taking it for more than 4 weeks. the taste is really powerful need to put it in juice rather than water. When using it on skin infections, not good for open wounds and should be mixed with coconut oil. It seems to be better on skin infections than taking orally.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2405232 on Jul 04, 2009

I am a long-term user of Neem. It gives a boost for my immune system. Great stuff.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3105051 on May 03, 2011

This stuff is great, it cured itching and soreness on my foot in one week. Also had a sore in my mouth relieved pain and went away fast.

Neem Oil the best

Posted by debraananda on Mar 25, 2011

This is a wonderful product, watch your skin heal quickly using this product a must for everyone to have at home and to take away