Neemaura Naturals Inc, Neem Leaf, 3X Concentration, Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Highly effective for multiple uses!

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Nov 28, 2009

Wow, this stuff is really great! I got rid of some minor athletes foot with it (the store-bought antifungal wasn't even working), and that wasn't even using it on a terribly regular basis. I also use this as a mouth rinse - my mouth feels much fresher in the morning!

Good for making mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Apr 02, 2011

I mix this neem extract with water in a 1:10 concentration to make an effective anti-bacterial mouthwash. Have also found it to be quite effective for sore throats and tinea.

SUPERIOR! One of the BEST on the Market...it WORKS!

Posted by 5690826488863416516 on Jul 08, 2013

As we all know, there are tons and I mean countless products on the market all boasting to be the greatest and the BESTES comprehensively. How often have we been shanghaied? Too often! This product however, works like an all-natural hGH - (Human Growth Hormone)activates the Adrenals, Thymus, Pituitary...the entire Endocrine system. Initially bought one (1) bottle and quickly ordered five (5) more. Will make sure I NEVER ... NOT ever run out of this product! Ohhh, NO! NOT at all! Wish it came in a minimum 2 fl oz bottle. Hope this REVIEW helps you as this product has worked wonders for me. AMAZING!

Neem Leaf Extract 3X Concentration

Posted by 5572616124679689209 on Jun 13, 2014

I love this product. I purchased it to use on my face. I use to have really bad acne and nothing else seem to help. I heard Neem was good for your skin and gave it a try. I dilute it with some purified water and put it on my face every night right after I wash my face. In the beginning I noticed my acne was not as inflamed. It took a couple of weeks but my face just kept getting better. Every now and then at night I may notice a small pimple starting but by the morning its gone. I started using this product about six to seven months ago and today my horrible acne is a thing of the past. Can't say enough good things about this product.

The best for acne treatment for me

Posted by Reviewer1680005 on May 11, 2013

I love this product! I have been suffering from adult acne for years, and had tried everything (I had believed) under the sun, but nothing seemed to work until I used this oil. I apply the oil directly onto my infected areas, or zits that are ready to grow before going to bed, and voila! They are gone overnight. I really like this product, and will use it as long as I need it. Will try using the oil for my itchiness and internal cleansing as others have recommended.