Best Neem brand

Posted by Reviewer1885464 on Jul 01, 2011

I always buy this brand. Very potent

Absolutely lowers blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1846434 on Jun 28, 2011

I am a diabetic (type2) and was searching for natural alternitives to help ( along with medication) to lower my blood sugar. THIS WORKS! My understanding that it is actually prescribed in India by medical doctors. You can't eat a whole choc cake and expect miracles but blood scores are lower with this stuff!

Surprised

Posted by Reviewer1833120 on May 06, 2011

I found a recipie to make a natural tick repelent for my dogs. To my surprise the only Herbal Extreat it called for was Neem oil. The bigger surprise was that the Neem Oil I used really did work and I'm not having to poison my babies to keep ticks off of them. I will continue to use this from now on and I highly recommend this high quality Neem Oil!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3105051 on May 03, 2011

This stuff is great, it cured itching and soreness on my foot in one week. Also had a sore in my mouth relieved pain and went away fast.

Neem Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer1658121 on Apr 11, 2011

Difficult to tell with this product as I beleive it has a subtle effect. I have been using it twice a day (as mouth wash and then swallow) and my stomach does seem a lot more settled and stools better formed. Delivery was by post - I have ordered 3 times now from iherb - each delivery has arrived but takes 3 to 4 weeks (to Western Australia) and the package is usually a bit knocked around. A bit concerning with no signature required as postie left package balanced on top of the mail box when it was very windy and as there was glass in in the package it was marked fragile.

Good for making mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Apr 02, 2011

I mix this neem extract with water in a 1:10 concentration to make an effective anti-bacterial mouthwash. Have also found it to be quite effective for sore throats and tinea.

Neem Oil the best

Posted by debraananda on Mar 25, 2011

This is a wonderful product, watch your skin heal quickly using this product a must for everyone to have at home and to take away

Can't say yet.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 14, 2011

I have been using the neem leaf oil for topical conditions, and started using this internally a couple weeks ago. Can't say either way if it works, but it certainly hasn't hurt yet.

I love Neef Oil

Posted by Reviewer2220366 on Feb 12, 2011

I have really taken to this product, I brush my teeth in it, put 2 drops of it on my face at night mixed with emu oil. A great colon clean .Neem is a gift from god.I also mixed it with coconut oil for a hair mask, which I left on overnight, hair was left soft. I had a sore throat took a few drops and throat improved.Try it for sure

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3100024 on Feb 05, 2011

Has helped clear up my Chlostetoma