Neemaura Naturals Inc, Neem Leaf, 3X Concentration, Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Discovering Neem

Posted by Reviewer1070204 on Feb 04, 2009

Very good for the Balance, golden staphylococcus disappeared, Skin infections gone

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1669422 on Mar 02, 2008

Really surprised by this tincture. I can tolerate the alcohol ONLY because of the strength of the Neem. This is THE MOST effect way to take Neem, also I read they deliver this formula in Africa for Malaria. Anyway, it's incredible! One caution though...STAINS! Keep it away from clothing. Brilliant product, I love iHerbs prices too.

Highly effective for multiple uses!

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Nov 28, 2009

Wow, this stuff is really great! I got rid of some minor athletes foot with it (the store-bought antifungal wasn't even working), and that wasn't even using it on a terribly regular basis. I also use this as a mouth rinse - my mouth feels much fresher in the morning!

The best for acne treatment for me

Posted by Reviewer1680005 on May 11, 2013

I love this product! I have been suffering from adult acne for years, and had tried everything (I had believed) under the sun, but nothing seemed to work until I used this oil. I apply the oil directly onto my infected areas, or zits that are ready to grow before going to bed, and voila! They are gone overnight. I really like this product, and will use it as long as I need it. Will try using the oil for my itchiness and internal cleansing as others have recommended.

Absolutely lowers blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1846434 on Jun 28, 2011

I am a diabetic (type2) and was searching for natural alternitives to help ( along with medication) to lower my blood sugar. THIS WORKS! My understanding that it is actually prescribed in India by medical doctors. You can't eat a whole choc cake and expect miracles but blood scores are lower with this stuff!