Neemaura Naturals Inc, Neem Leaf, 3X Concentration, Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1669422 on Mar 02, 2008

Really surprised by this tincture. I can tolerate the alcohol ONLY because of the strength of the Neem. This is THE MOST effect way to take Neem, also I read they deliver this formula in Africa for Malaria. Anyway, it's incredible! One caution though...STAINS! Keep it away from clothing. Brilliant product, I love iHerbs prices too.

Highly effective for multiple uses!

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Nov 28, 2009

Wow, this stuff is really great! I got rid of some minor athletes foot with it (the store-bought antifungal wasn't even working), and that wasn't even using it on a terribly regular basis. I also use this as a mouth rinse - my mouth feels much fresher in the morning!

Good for making mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Apr 02, 2011

I mix this neem extract with water in a 1:10 concentration to make an effective anti-bacterial mouthwash. Have also found it to be quite effective for sore throats and tinea.

The best for acne treatment for me

Posted by Reviewer1680005 on May 11, 2013

I love this product! I have been suffering from adult acne for years, and had tried everything (I had believed) under the sun, but nothing seemed to work until I used this oil. I apply the oil directly onto my infected areas, or zits that are ready to grow before going to bed, and voila! They are gone overnight. I really like this product, and will use it as long as I need it. Will try using the oil for my itchiness and internal cleansing as others have recommended.

Neem Leaf Extract 3X Concentration

Posted by 5572616124679689209 on Jun 13, 2014

I love this product. I purchased it to use on my face. I use to have really bad acne and nothing else seem to help. I heard Neem was good for your skin and gave it a try. I dilute it with some purified water and put it on my face every night right after I wash my face. In the beginning I noticed my acne was not as inflamed. It took a couple of weeks but my face just kept getting better. Every now and then at night I may notice a small pimple starting but by the morning its gone. I started using this product about six to seven months ago and today my horrible acne is a thing of the past. Can't say enough good things about this product.