Neemaura Naturals Inc, Neem Leaf, 3X Concentration, Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3100024 on Feb 05, 2011

Has helped clear up my Chlostetoma

Taste over powering

Posted by SGODKS on Jun 17, 2013

haven't really seen any change and have been taking it for more than 4 weeks. the taste is really powerful need to put it in juice rather than water. When using it on skin infections, not good for open wounds and should be mixed with coconut oil. It seems to be better on skin infections than taking orally.

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer3197262 on Jul 14, 2011

Use it on the skin. It calms my husbands psoriasis and does wonders on my skins problems.

Skin Healing - Simply Amanzing!

Posted by Reviewer1655652 on Jan 16, 2014

To my surprise this is super-effective for skin inflammation. I did buy it for the internal cleansing properties and it seem to works very subtle. Yet, topically it works within two days (max.) - normally if I get skin detox signs of it takes three weeks until the inflamation goes down by itself and nothing ever worked really before. Anybody suffering from acne, detox skin breakouts should try this - use a tiny amount and apply directly on the spot, burn, ulcer whatever and see it vanish within a day or two! Wish I would have found this long time ago!

Neem Leaf Extract 3X Concentration

Posted by 5572616124679689209 on Jun 13, 2014

I love this product. I purchased it to use on my face. I use to have really bad acne and nothing else seem to help. I heard Neem was good for your skin and gave it a try. I dilute it with some purified water and put it on my face every night right after I wash my face. In the beginning I noticed my acne was not as inflamed. It took a couple of weeks but my face just kept getting better. Every now and then at night I may notice a small pimple starting but by the morning its gone. I started using this product about six to seven months ago and today my horrible acne is a thing of the past. Can't say enough good things about this product.