Neemaura Naturals Inc, Neem Leaf, 3X Concentration, Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by 4894741080988930779 on Oct 28, 2014

Have not used as yet

very good

Posted by Reviewer2840588 on Nov 23, 2011

improves health

Pretty good

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013

The taste is still pretty strong and it is smelly, but it helped to keep colds at bay during the winter. Everyone else was sick around me, but I was all right. However, I have decided to take neem leaf pills (not by the same brand) and I prefer them because I avoid the alcohol and the unpleasant neem taste and smell. Doesn't mean that this doesn't work well because it does, I just prefer the pills. For those who prefer the liquid and don't like pills, this is a good option and decent concentration.

Love this..

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 09, 2012

I use Neem for any external infection, insect bite, etc. It's a great anti-bacterial..

Mix with jojoba oil

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

Neem is a great product and has many uses. I mix it with jojoba oil and use it on dry skin.

Very good

Posted by CrystalFormaion on Jan 21, 2013

Good and useful poiton

Good

Posted by 4669677459772977067 on Sep 14, 2014

I cannot tell if it is doing very much, but I can't say anything bad about it. It isn't, or doesn't seem to be tough on my system at all. Taking it for chronic mycoplasma infection. I think it may take some time to see a difference, but difficult to tell with herbals and systemic illnesses.

Haven't Tried It Yet

Posted by LivingHealthy on Jul 10, 2012

I haven't tried this yet; however, I purchased it because Neem is supposed to be a good blood cleanser and it also helps fight Candida.

Good quality and concentration, bad taste

Posted by 5495118954609608358 on Jul 26, 2016

So, If you have used Neem, you know it's really bad tasting. This extract may benefit from flavoring, though I think it may be hard to mask the bitterness. Anyway, it's great quality and lasts a lot -specially if you use it to mantain less gonadal production, and boost inmune system. I'd buy it again, the taste bother me, but it's just a few quick drops for day so it's okay.

Great Quality

Posted by Reviewer1702277 on Aug 01, 2011

Was very happy with this product