good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3295119 on Feb 23, 2009

i like it. i did not even mean to purchase the product-I originally desire the Neem Oil. But the words "high potency" caught my eye. While I'm unsure of whether the extract works better than the oil, I am pleased with the results

Heals skin rash

Posted by Reviewer2222016 on Dec 21, 2016

I have used this successfully on skin rashes that have not responded to anti fungal creams or other over the counter products. Sometimes it is necessary to continue using it after the rash disappears. So far it has not removed a mole, but I'm giving it longer for that and toe fungus. I figure I'll go six months on the toe fungus (a drop twice daily on each nail cuticle) and see what happens.

Pretty good

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013

The taste is still pretty strong and it is smelly, but it helped to keep colds at bay during the winter. Everyone else was sick around me, but I was all right. However, I have decided to take neem leaf pills (not by the same brand) and I prefer them because I avoid the alcohol and the unpleasant neem taste and smell. Doesn't mean that this doesn't work well because it does, I just prefer the pills. For those who prefer the liquid and don't like pills, this is a good option and decent concentration.

Love this..

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 09, 2012

I use Neem for any external infection, insect bite, etc. It's a great anti-bacterial..

Mix with jojoba oil

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

Neem is a great product and has many uses. I mix it with jojoba oil and use it on dry skin.

Good

Posted by 4669677459772977067 on Sep 14, 2014

I cannot tell if it is doing very much, but I can't say anything bad about it. It isn't, or doesn't seem to be tough on my system at all. Taking it for chronic mycoplasma infection. I think it may take some time to see a difference, but difficult to tell with herbals and systemic illnesses.

Good quality and concentration, bad taste

Posted by 5495118954609608358 on Jul 26, 2016

So, If you have used Neem, you know it's really bad tasting. This extract may benefit from flavoring, though I think it may be hard to mask the bitterness. Anyway, it's great quality and lasts a lot -specially if you use it to mantain less gonadal production, and boost inmune system. I'd buy it again, the taste bother me, but it's just a few quick drops for day so it's okay.

Very good

Posted by CrystalFormaion on Jan 21, 2013

Good and useful poiton

very good

Posted by Reviewer2840588 on Nov 23, 2011

improves health

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Mar 27, 2009

Good for gum health I love iherb - they ship really fast!