Good Stuff - Neem Leaf!

Posted by Reviewer2620035 on Jul 02, 2008

Love this product. It helps regulate my blood sugar and my body temperature, I usually run pretty hot. It helps with acne, which is a result of the blood sugar thing, and also helps keep the bugs at bay and not want to bite.

Blood Sugar Help

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Oct 01, 2009

These help with blood sugar-- I don't have diabetes but I'm always trying to lose 10 lbs and I now believe the key is not to spike your blood sugar too much, so I take 2 of these with lunch and they seem to prevent 4pm sugar cravings. Also I know neem is a good general detoxifier. I plan to continue.

Neemaura

Posted by Reviewer3320075 on Sep 07, 2008

Works great as an antifungal agent

Neem Leaf

Posted by Reviewer3233306 on Aug 30, 2008

Yes , Like this Very Much and will buy again , it helps with keeping me regular also !

NEEM

Posted by Reviewer1647912 on Mar 07, 2010

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!

A+

Posted by Reviewer2240027 on Dec 04, 2009

Keeps me feeling young.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 06, 2015

Neem helps me to deal with PMS symptoms like excessive sweating and acidocis. I also like that these caps are made of Pullulan, instead of Cellulose, which is more natural.

good

Posted by sfordm on May 23, 2015

Benefits of the product are endless

Effective

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on May 15, 2016

It works effectively for inflammation, just like antibiotic. I had a terrible toothache and Neem helped me to live until the appointment with my dentist. I opened the capsule and made a mouthwash that reduced the pain almost immediately. It helps fast with UTI. Improvement within hours. A stray cat came (crawled) to me, very sick, with runny eyes and nose, could barely meow. I could not take him to a vet because he kept distance from me. I sprinkled canned cat food with half a capsule of neem and gave him to eat. He ate. I continued giving him good food with 200 mg neem daily, now ten days later he is much better, jumping, new fur is growing.

Neem Leaf capsules