8 dollars to the bin

Posted by 5273861594799315715 on Oct 17, 2015

The oil was sent by Iherb completely spoilt, inside was a old slush instead of oil consistency, dissapointed.

The smell is too strong!

Posted by 5605715432976428218 on Sep 21, 2015

The smell is too strong for me but this works to keep enzema at bay thou

great for skin & hair especially for scalp beware of smell

Posted by 5447946567926817306 on Jun 02, 2015

i had a bald spot and my hair grew back quickly by using this and rosemary oil a little goes along way when purchasing any product do your research first i think its a great product to invest in

superior neem oil

Posted by 5108486458372539586 on Mar 11, 2015

Most neem oils are of high quality and we have been happy with all brands. when I bought the neem aura and they said it was the best in the world - well I thought it was a catchy ad - you know - like saying award winning. But this really was the best int he world - or the best neem oil we have ever used - and after using about 4 or 5 other brands (that wet every good) this one moved into the realm of superior for the quality and effectiveness on the skin. This neem oil is highly suggested for anyone dealing with skin sores or problems with breaking out or problems. While healing from a major problem my grandmother had a sore between her two baby toes - it would not go away and got larger. She could not walk or even stand for too long because elf where it was at. we treated it with this neem oil and her sore closed up and was healed in a matter of days. as noted in other reviews - all neem oil is pungent and stinky stuff, but it is powerful and healing.

Neem oil - the miracle oil

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

Although the smell is pretty bad this works perfect on ichty scalp and wounds. You can mask it with essential oils and mixed in you favourite shampoo or lotion.

Versatile high-quality product!

Posted by 5463533279571981493 on Sep 19, 2014

Really nice product. I mix it with some hemp oil and aloe vera gel and use some drops of ylang ylang to cover up the dominant scent of neem. It works! I feel how it helps my skin to stay soft and fresh. Helps with skin redness as well. Sometimes I mix some drops of neem into hair conditioner, it gives such a nice shine.

Mr Steve S

Posted by 5545668161426427507 on Jul 21, 2014

Excellent for babies Excema

Don't go camping without this!!

Posted by Reviewer2372485 on Jun 24, 2014

Great to keep bugs away naturally. Put it in a spray bottle.

Smell isn't that bad!!! - oil solidified in cold tempuratures.

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on Jun 01, 2014

I was expecting a rancid smell, but no! This smells very much like onions, nutty and bread/sesame like flavour to me! (the cinnamon oil by "nature's alchemy" is far more nasty than this oil!) It has a lingering...not sure how to describe it, like creamy/waxy feel at the back of the nose. It isn't "pleasant" per say but it isn't "nasty" at all either! I'm excited to use this on my eczema and see it if helps! Something I didn't see mentioned- i thought there was wax at the top to prevent it from spilling but when i tried to use the dropper it seemed the bottle was empty- which is when i realised it had solidified.... WEIRD. NOTE- I just put it on, it stings slightly, I hope that means it's working?

Flawless!!!!