Good product

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Nov 12, 2009

Helped stop a skin infection when a prescription was no longer effective.

Not bad.

Posted by Slavyanka on Aug 25, 2011

Reduces inflammations and reddenings on a skin. Has a grassy smell

Great product for eczema

Posted by Reviewer3210492 on Jan 18, 2010

This is a great product to use in an arsenol against eczema. I stash this in my purse and use it throughout the day as needed. It is great to "spot use" after moisturizing in the AM w/ Neemaura Naturals lotion (better than the creme)

Helps with eczema

Posted by Reviewer1737667 on Jan 21, 2011

I have found this salve does help keep my skin problems under control. I do need to apply it regularly. The small container will last for a while, too. Makes travelling with it so easy.

From Belarus

Posted by Reviewer1319597 on Jul 12, 2011

Helps to struggle with pimple and acne on the skin. Well dries. But has a dense fat structure.It not good for my oil skin

Neemaura Naturals Neem Skin Spray

Posted by Reviewer7774377 on Oct 12, 2011

I like this product because it works, not just for myself it also works on my grandsons and my dog Zoey.

safe ingredients

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I tried a lot of different types and brands of salve for all sorts of skin problems. Gaia Herbs Comfrey Compounded Salve and Kuumba Made Herbal Healing Salve are my favorites. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

GreaT!

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Dec 26, 2013

This is great it moisturizes good only complaint too small.

Difficult to be objective

Posted by Reviewer2371375 on Oct 07, 2014

Which is sure is that, despite the major component which is almond oil, which could be allergenic, this product is really easy to applicate and seems to help recovering. I have a really bad face skin. Nevertheless, do not insist on quantity, because it could be occlusiv.

Good, but not long lasting

Posted by cherylphchan on May 05, 2015

This product is good, my husband use it for chafing, but it spreads quite thin and not very long lasting