Ms.

Posted by 5287178679190435095 on Jan 03, 2016

I bought this product for my husband for Xmas and he says it's really good.

Very good!

Posted by 4706531239664551125 on Dec 12, 2015

Very good!

neem salve

Posted by Reviewer3245042 on Jan 24, 2015

this stuff is a miracle. i had red rashes on my back. was using prescription silver sulfadine ointment. that was helping. it stopped the itching and helped reduce redness. but it never would o away for months and months. i switched to neem and wow what a difference. i also had a red on my toe infection. i put this salve on it and gone overnight. this stuff works . give a try. i haven't tried it on every thing yet like insect bites,cuts , psoriasis,eczema etc. i highly recommend this product.one of the best skin things ive ever used.

Neem Skin Salve

Posted by Reviewer3289028 on Jan 04, 2015

Salve - is a good name for this product. True salvation! I had some problems with face skin - sort of allergy, which developed into acne. I couldn't stop it for few months - until I remembered about this product. I decided to give it a try, and used every evening before going to sleep. I put it as a night mask. After a week all pimples were gone, and new didn't appear. I also changed my diet, excluded food, which may cause this allergy reaction. However, I think that neem skin salve helped me a lot. It is very nourishing and I noticed that it works even better then pure tea tree oil - and the smell is much better too. So considering the price - give it a try, it works.

neem salve

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Jun 12, 2014

I like this product. I can tell a difference when I use it.

Great healing neem salve.

Posted by Leione on Apr 09, 2014

It really works for my dry, irritated and itchy skin. The ingredients are great: neem leaf is known for its amazing antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, soothing, healing and regenerative properties, sweet almond oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes and softens delicate, sensitive and damaged skin, safflower seed oil gently soothes, heals and protects it from the harsh environment, beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin while still allowing it to breathe, vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. After using it for a while I've noticed that the skin on my face and hands is no longer dry, flaky and itchy - it's much softer and smoother, all the redness and inflammation is gone. So glad I discovered this neem salve on iHerb.

Good for everything

Posted by 4765704592718244622 on Jan 22, 2014

This is an amazing salve. I bought one for myself and my mother (she's 92). It helped her itchy and dry skin like nothing else. I even used it on my chapped lips (very sparingly - you don't need much), and it worked wonders.

Genious!

Posted by 5231029840249353292 on Jan 20, 2014

This is absolutely amazing! I have really bad skin. Dry ichy eczema skin and also really easy clogged pores. This makes it hard to gind good skin products, because products that give me enough hydration makes me break out! This salve makes my skin so beautifull, clean and eczema free! I just put it on my problem areas after hydrating all over. Great product!

Neemaura Naturals Inc, Neem Skin Salve, 1 oz (30

Posted by 5204023876540067910 on Jan 18, 2014

This is an excellent product. withdrew itching for a few seconds.

Neemaura Naturals Inc, Neem Skin Salve

Posted by Reviewer2755931 on Nov 24, 2013

Great product! Helps a lot!