A mini miracle!!

Posted by Reviewer1026715 on Dec 13, 2010

A friend of mine put a small amount of this amazing salve on my hands which had been terribly painful, itchy, red and raw with eczema and psoriasis. The next morning my hands were virtually healed! My skin is completely clear and smooth now. ALSO, I received my order in just 2 days! F

Great healing neem salve.

Posted by Leione on Apr 09, 2014

It really works for my dry, irritated and itchy skin. The ingredients are great: neem leaf is known for its amazing antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, soothing, healing and regenerative properties, sweet almond oil deeply moisturizes, nourishes and softens delicate, sensitive and damaged skin, safflower seed oil gently soothes, heals and protects it from the harsh environment, beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin while still allowing it to breathe, vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. After using it for a while I've noticed that the skin on my face and hands is no longer dry, flaky and itchy - it's much softer and smoother, all the redness and inflammation is gone. So glad I discovered this neem salve on iHerb.

mrs ford

Posted by Reviewer3097605 on Feb 06, 2008

neem is a wonder herb, used in history for many disorders of the skin but it does help with antifungal skin problems, used for ring worm, worked .

Neem Salve

Posted by Reviewer3233306 on Aug 30, 2008

Use everyday on my skin rash and to help heal my skin tags ,etc!!Good Stuff!

Recomend it

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 01, 2012

I have bought this product for my grand mom. She has some problems with skin on your hands. It is a great anti-fungal. The salve is the consistency of petroleum jelly, so it stays put and does not run down your leg. It is not messy like most over the counter anti-fungal drugs. And it's very important for my family- it is natural.

Neem Skin Salve

Posted by Reviewer1620087 on Jul 23, 2009

Love the salve but, the container is a little messy to open.

This stuff is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1603233 on Oct 15, 2010

I had ringworm and within a week it was gone. Also, had a different spot on my back and it healed it too. Great price, well worth it.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1718421 on Nov 18, 2010

This product is amazing.I love it!I have severe eczema on my face but this salve takes the itch away and leaves my face smooth and glowing...

Rated ☺☺☺☺☺

Posted by Reviewer2081675 on Feb 07, 2013

My elderly mom had what seemed to be an insect(probably a fire ant) bite on the back of her hand that got badly infected. Doctor prescribed AB's and nothing happened. The inflamed tissue grew bigger, and redder day by day without an exit route for the pus to come out. I applied this salve and in a few days while massaging the product on the area the trapped pus started to come out. I kept applying the product for some more days and the tissue healed with just a minimal scar. Good product to keep always in the house.

excellent product

Posted by VictoriaN on Jul 03, 2012

Very good salve. it really helps to reduce any problems - bites, breakouts, irritations. Good volume and low consumption. Must have for me.