great for skin & hair especially for scalp beware of smell

Posted by 5447946567926817306 on Jun 02, 2015

i had a bald spot and my hair grew back quickly by using this and rosemary oil a little goes along way when purchasing any product do your research first i think its a great product to invest in

superior neem oil

Posted by 5108486458372539586 on Mar 11, 2015

Most neem oils are of high quality and we have been happy with all brands. when I bought the neem aura and they said it was the best in the world - well I thought it was a catchy ad - you know - like saying award winning. But this really was the best int he world - or the best neem oil we have ever used - and after using about 4 or 5 other brands (that wet every good) this one moved into the realm of superior for the quality and effectiveness on the skin. This neem oil is highly suggested for anyone dealing with skin sores or problems with breaking out or problems. While healing from a major problem my grandmother had a sore between her two baby toes - it would not go away and got larger. She could not walk or even stand for too long because elf where it was at. we treated it with this neem oil and her sore closed up and was healed in a matter of days. as noted in other reviews - all neem oil is pungent and stinky stuff, but it is powerful and healing.

Neem oil - the miracle oil

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

Although the smell is pretty bad this works perfect on ichty scalp and wounds. You can mask it with essential oils and mixed in you favourite shampoo or lotion.

Versatile high-quality product!

Posted by 5463533279571981493 on Sep 19, 2014

Really nice product. I mix it with some hemp oil and aloe vera gel and use some drops of ylang ylang to cover up the dominant scent of neem. It works! I feel how it helps my skin to stay soft and fresh. Helps with skin redness as well. Sometimes I mix some drops of neem into hair conditioner, it gives such a nice shine.

Mr Steve S

Posted by 5545668161426427507 on Jul 21, 2014

Excellent for babies Excema

Don't go camping without this!!

Posted by Reviewer2372485 on Jun 24, 2014

Great to keep bugs away naturally. Put it in a spray bottle.

Flawless!!!!

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Mar 02, 2014

Wonderful.

excellency!

Posted by BG-Kazanlak on Sep 12, 2013

works very well on sensitive skin.

Work good

Posted by lillanne on Aug 08, 2013

For my itching it is very good. Not sure about how it works for what I bought it for - my toe-nail - which I thought hat fungus - but it might be psoriasis. It seems like it is working on the toe, but not on my finger-nail. I keep trying. Smell awfully, but I am getting used to it and use it only during the night.

NEEM OIL

Posted by 5487559566821367968 on Mar 24, 2013

I love this product first heard of it on Dr Oz Now I will not be without Have had skin problems all my life not any more smells like skunk to me worth the smell

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »