Really strong smelling

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Jan 16, 2014

I don't know if this works because I have stopped using it. I really hate the smell and despite mixing a few drops into base oil and other essential oils, I still smell it!

Repels insects and softens dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Dec 17, 2013

Excellent natural insect repellent and also great for dry skin. The skin on my hands was like sand paper due to a dry climate and hard water. When I applied this neem oil my skin became much softer. It does smell a bit like food/garlic/onions but the benefits make it worth it for me.

excellency!

Posted by BG-Kazanlak on Sep 12, 2013

works very well on sensitive skin.

Work good

Posted by lillanne on Aug 08, 2013

For my itching it is very good. Not sure about how it works for what I bought it for - my toe-nail - which I thought hat fungus - but it might be psoriasis. It seems like it is working on the toe, but not on my finger-nail. I keep trying. Smell awfully, but I am getting used to it and use it only during the night.

NEEM OIL

Posted by 5487559566821367968 on Mar 24, 2013

I love this product first heard of it on Dr Oz Now I will not be without Have had skin problems all my life not any more smells like skunk to me worth the smell

Neem

Posted by alivesuperfoods on Nov 16, 2012

Good oil and I mixed it with Now Foods Neem oil too, which was excellent to get a wide range of Neem~iness.

Neemaura Naturals Inc., Neem Seed Oil

Posted by 4976520119501308791 on Aug 27, 2012

We have used Neem Seed Oil many times in the past, and have always been happy with it.

Neem Seed Oil Stops Itching

Posted by sweden on Apr 25, 2012

I was watching a movie, but patch of dermatitis on my finger was itching so much it was distracting. I put a drop of Neem Oil on it. It's now 20 minutes later, and I just realized it's stopped itching. No itch at all. Amazing! The redness has faded somewhat, as have the bumps. The Neem Seed Oil just came today, so this is my first use of it and, so far, I'm very pleased with it. It stinks to high heaven, so don't play on using it in public.

seems not effective

Posted by Reviewer1741316 on Mar 03, 2012

cannot improve the bad skin, not seems to be effective.

Neem Oil

Posted by Reviewer1244250 on Mar 02, 2012

Neem oil is the most versatile oil there is out there. It serves a range of purposes for me. Skin, teeth, hair. A little drop goes a very long way. The smell is tough, but that's neem for you. This is the best stuff out there.