very very good

Posted by MukMas on Dec 06, 2010

my mom has diabetes, she uses it to kill fungus on her toe nails, she says its the best

Neem Products... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Aug 02, 2016

I just can't say enough about the neem herb...the oil, the bark or the leaf extracts. It has the highest ORAC rating of any herb or fruit/vegetable from the information that I have about it. This means that it is high in antioxidants. The bark and leaf extracts have helped me battle a beginning of a gum problem...and even helped me show up with NO cavities at my last dental appointment (though I'm not so sure I had cavities, so I switched denists...). These extracts are also energy boosters, can help you fight fatigue. Now for the neem oil, I was using it to help with my hair. But I found that the mosquitoes do NOT like it!! This is a God-send for me as the buggers usually LOVE me. I just use some almond or coconut oil and blend some neem oil with it and apply to exposed skin areas. It truly keeps the mosquitoes away. I just cannot say enough about neem....it is at the top of my list for helpful supplements...if not my favorite one.

Don't go camping without this!!

Posted by Reviewer2372485 on Jun 24, 2014

Great to keep bugs away naturally. Put it in a spray bottle.

Neem Aura Neem Oil

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 17, 2010

Smells like rotten onion, but is great for Flaky Scalp, I using with Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, "All-One" Shikakai Soap, Lemongrass Lime.

Annette Jackson

Posted by Reviewer2310150 on May 26, 2008

Our dog is allergic to flea bites. So far the oil gets rid of fleas which the dog gets from a neighbour's dog which we consider will be an on going problem. Neem oil is also helping with his allergic rash.

Neem

Posted by alivesuperfoods on Nov 16, 2012

Good oil and I mixed it with Now Foods Neem oil too, which was excellent to get a wide range of Neem~iness.

NEEM OIL

Posted by 5487559566821367968 on Mar 24, 2013

I love this product first heard of it on Dr Oz Now I will not be without Have had skin problems all my life not any more smells like skunk to me worth the smell

Work good

Posted by lillanne on Aug 08, 2013

For my itching it is very good. Not sure about how it works for what I bought it for - my toe-nail - which I thought hat fungus - but it might be psoriasis. It seems like it is working on the toe, but not on my finger-nail. I keep trying. Smell awfully, but I am getting used to it and use it only during the night.

excellency!

Posted by BG-Kazanlak on Sep 12, 2013

works very well on sensitive skin.

Flawless!!!!