Very smelly but efective!

Posted by reader on Feb 10, 2010

Helps my and my husbands multiple skin problems.I mix it with lavender oil to kill the smell.It helped my cat's ear problems too(ear mites and constant yeast infections)!Just make sure you dilute it with some other oil for use on cat's sensitive ears.

Don't go camping without this!!

Posted by Reviewer2372485 on Jun 24, 2014

Great to keep bugs away naturally. Put it in a spray bottle.

Neem Products... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Aug 02, 2016

I just can't say enough about the neem herb...the oil, the bark or the leaf extracts. It has the highest ORAC rating of any herb or fruit/vegetable from the information that I have about it. This means that it is high in antioxidants. The bark and leaf extracts have helped me battle a beginning of a gum problem...and even helped me show up with NO cavities at my last dental appointment (though I'm not so sure I had cavities, so I switched denists...). These extracts are also energy boosters, can help you fight fatigue. Now for the neem oil, I was using it to help with my hair. But I found that the mosquitoes do NOT like it!! This is a God-send for me as the buggers usually LOVE me. I just use some almond or coconut oil and blend some neem oil with it and apply to exposed skin areas. It truly keeps the mosquitoes away. I just cannot say enough about neem....it is at the top of my list for helpful supplements...if not my favorite one.

Annette Jackson

Posted by Reviewer2310150 on May 26, 2008

Our dog is allergic to flea bites. So far the oil gets rid of fleas which the dog gets from a neighbour's dog which we consider will be an on going problem. Neem oil is also helping with his allergic rash.

Neem Aura Neem Oil

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 17, 2010

Smells like rotten onion, but is great for Flaky Scalp, I using with Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, "All-One" Shikakai Soap, Lemongrass Lime.

Neem

Posted by alivesuperfoods on Nov 16, 2012

Good oil and I mixed it with Now Foods Neem oil too, which was excellent to get a wide range of Neem~iness.

Neem Oil

Posted by Reviewer1244250 on Mar 02, 2012

Neem oil is the most versatile oil there is out there. It serves a range of purposes for me. Skin, teeth, hair. A little drop goes a very long way. The smell is tough, but that's neem for you. This is the best stuff out there.

Works well for the shin. U will have to get use to the smell

Posted by DIceManCometh on Jan 20, 2009

Works well on the face.

stinks but works

Posted by Reviewer1190904 on Nov 04, 2010

stinks but works

good

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Feb 23, 2011

Used it along with neem shampoo for itchy scalp. It's working.