good!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2919146 on Jan 19, 2011

best!! if you can endure smell, your skin problems will disapear soon.

Neemaura Naturals Inc. Neem Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1730785 on Nov 30, 2010

Awesome product, which was very helpful

Mr Steve S

Posted by 5545668161426427507 on Jul 21, 2014

Excellent for babies Excema

Versatile high-quality product!

Posted by 5463533279571981493 on Sep 19, 2014

Really nice product. I mix it with some hemp oil and aloe vera gel and use some drops of ylang ylang to cover up the dominant scent of neem. It works! I feel how it helps my skin to stay soft and fresh. Helps with skin redness as well. Sometimes I mix some drops of neem into hair conditioner, it gives such a nice shine.

Smell isn't that bad!!! - oil solidified in cold tempuratures.

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on Jun 01, 2014

I was expecting a rancid smell, but no! This smells very much like onions, nutty and bread/sesame like flavour to me! (the cinnamon oil by "nature's alchemy" is far more nasty than this oil!) It has a lingering...not sure how to describe it, like creamy/waxy feel at the back of the nose. It isn't "pleasant" per say but it isn't "nasty" at all either! I'm excited to use this on my eczema and see it if helps! Something I didn't see mentioned- i thought there was wax at the top to prevent it from spilling but when i tried to use the dropper it seemed the bottle was empty- which is when i realised it had solidified.... WEIRD. NOTE- I just put it on, it stings slightly, I hope that means it's working?

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2314445 on Dec 23, 2009

good product

Smelly...

Posted by Reviewer2738361 on Feb 16, 2009

It didnt work for me..

stinks and don't know if it's effective or not

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2011

it doesn't seem to have a significant effect on my rashes, neither does it relief inflammation.

The smell is too strong!

Posted by 5605715432976428218 on Sep 21, 2015

The smell is too strong for me but this works to keep enzema at bay thou

unsure of how to use

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Jun 25, 2016

I know people said it stinks, but I think it smells like asafoetida which once you know that smell is not so bad. There are no clear instructions on how to use it so I used a drop in a small amount of carrier oil for a nappy rash on my son. perhaps it wasn't enough cause it really did nothing but since my son is so sensitive I was afraid to use more. The proprietary cream works in a jiffy so I resorted to that but I shall try the neem again in a larger dose next time.