great neem seed oil

Posted by Reviewer1747260 on Dec 22, 2010

the only neem seed oil I buy, goes a long way

good!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2919146 on Jan 19, 2011

best!! if you can endure smell, your skin problems will disapear soon.

Mr Steve S

Posted by 5545668161426427507 on Jul 21, 2014

Excellent for babies Excema

Versatile high-quality product!

Posted by 5463533279571981493 on Sep 19, 2014

Really nice product. I mix it with some hemp oil and aloe vera gel and use some drops of ylang ylang to cover up the dominant scent of neem. It works! I feel how it helps my skin to stay soft and fresh. Helps with skin redness as well. Sometimes I mix some drops of neem into hair conditioner, it gives such a nice shine.

Neem Products... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Aug 02, 2016

I just can't say enough about the neem herb...the oil, the bark or the leaf extracts. It has the highest ORAC rating of any herb or fruit/vegetable from the information that I have about it. This means that it is high in antioxidants. The bark and leaf extracts have helped me battle a beginning of a gum problem...and even helped me show up with NO cavities at my last dental appointment (though I'm not so sure I had cavities, so I switched denists...). These extracts are also energy boosters, can help you fight fatigue. Now for the neem oil, I was using it to help with my hair. But I found that the mosquitoes do NOT like it!! This is a God-send for me as the buggers usually LOVE me. I just use some almond or coconut oil and blend some neem oil with it and apply to exposed skin areas. It truly keeps the mosquitoes away. I just cannot say enough about neem....it is at the top of my list for helpful supplements...if not my favorite one.

It is what it says it is!

Posted by 5341897129042015680 on Aug 06, 2016

Definitely the most concentrated Neem I have yet to use. Absolutely a fan!

Smell isn't that bad!!! - oil solidified in cold tempuratures.

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on Jun 01, 2014

I was expecting a rancid smell, but no! This smells very much like onions, nutty and bread/sesame like flavour to me! (the cinnamon oil by "nature's alchemy" is far more nasty than this oil!) It has a lingering...not sure how to describe it, like creamy/waxy feel at the back of the nose. It isn't "pleasant" per say but it isn't "nasty" at all either! I'm excited to use this on my eczema and see it if helps! Something I didn't see mentioned- i thought there was wax at the top to prevent it from spilling but when i tried to use the dropper it seemed the bottle was empty- which is when i realised it had solidified.... WEIRD. NOTE- I just put it on, it stings slightly, I hope that means it's working?

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2314445 on Dec 23, 2009

good product

Smelly...

Posted by Reviewer2738361 on Feb 16, 2009

It didnt work for me..

stinks and don't know if it's effective or not

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2011

it doesn't seem to have a significant effect on my rashes, neither does it relief inflammation.