Neemaura Naturals Inc. Neem Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1730785 on Nov 30, 2010

Awesome product, which was very helpful

Mr Steve S

Posted by 5545668161426427507 on Jul 21, 2014

Excellent for babies Excema

Versatile high-quality product!

Posted by 5463533279571981493 on Sep 19, 2014

Really nice product. I mix it with some hemp oil and aloe vera gel and use some drops of ylang ylang to cover up the dominant scent of neem. It works! I feel how it helps my skin to stay soft and fresh. Helps with skin redness as well. Sometimes I mix some drops of neem into hair conditioner, it gives such a nice shine.

Neem oil - the miracle oil

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

Although the smell is pretty bad this works perfect on ichty scalp and wounds. You can mask it with essential oils and mixed in you favourite shampoo or lotion.

Smell isn't that bad!!! - oil solidified in cold tempuratures.

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on Jun 01, 2014

I was expecting a rancid smell, but no! This smells very much like onions, nutty and bread/sesame like flavour to me! (the cinnamon oil by "nature's alchemy" is far more nasty than this oil!) It has a lingering...not sure how to describe it, like creamy/waxy feel at the back of the nose. It isn't "pleasant" per say but it isn't "nasty" at all either! I'm excited to use this on my eczema and see it if helps! Something I didn't see mentioned- i thought there was wax at the top to prevent it from spilling but when i tried to use the dropper it seemed the bottle was empty- which is when i realised it had solidified.... WEIRD. NOTE- I just put it on, it stings slightly, I hope that means it's working?

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2314445 on Dec 23, 2009

good product

Smelly...

Posted by Reviewer2738361 on Feb 16, 2009

It didnt work for me..

stinks and don't know if it's effective or not

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2011

it doesn't seem to have a significant effect on my rashes, neither does it relief inflammation.

The smell is too strong!

Posted by 5605715432976428218 on Sep 21, 2015

The smell is too strong for me but this works to keep enzema at bay thou

Really strong smelling

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Jan 16, 2014

I don't know if this works because I have stopped using it. I really hate the smell and despite mixing a few drops into base oil and other essential oils, I still smell it!