Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Neemaura Naturals Inc, Organic, Neem Seed Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Smell is Too Strong

Posted by Reviewer1395997 on Jun 24, 2011

I knew neem seed oil would have a strong odour, but I didn't know it was that bad! The smell is horrible because it smells exactly like fried onions (shallots). Okay, then I thought I will just massage a few drops on my head before I shampoo it off. No way! The smell was so strong, I had to wash my hair twice! It is not exactly "smelly" but the thought of having the smell of fried shallots on my hair, skin or body puts me off too much.

DISAPPOINTED

Posted by Reviewer1789093 on Mar 16, 2010

The oil came crystalized and I am very disappointed. It has not turned into the oil texture as of yet.

from Russia

Posted by miracle on Feb 15, 2012

The smell is terrible. But any neem oil smells the same. It's good with skin prombles, like eczema and etc.

Neem Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer7774377 on Aug 21, 2011

Neem Seed Oil is wonderful, it tighten the skin on my face (which was a welcome surprise). Neem works great on my toe nails and fingernails, it makes them look clean and white under the nails.Neem also works on healing wounds, and a little goes a long way. The only thing I don't like is the smell, however I mixed in some lavender, and it helped quite a bit. The smell does not stick around for very long, and you can apply a good smelling lotion or crème over it, works like a charm.

Must have

Posted by Reviewer1885464 on Jul 01, 2011

Neem is a miracle tree. This brand is great and iherb sells it the cheapest.