Unbeatable

Posted by Reviewer1886572 on Apr 09, 2008

Best soap so far for acne! Don't bother with Organix South, its overly drying and irritating. This is the best neem soap. Organix South and Auromere are excessivly drying, they market their soaps as "natural" but use harsh soaps as their base.

Great moisturizing soap

Posted by Reviewer1971111 on Feb 04, 2009

I bought this to use for dry skin during the winter months. It helps, and it has a nice scent.

Useless...

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on Aug 15, 2008

does not lather at all and doesn't seem to make my skin any better either. Actually threw it out b/c I didn't feel like I got clean when I used it.

Discovering Neem & Neem Soap

Posted by Reviewer1070204 on Feb 04, 2009

Very good for the skin, stop rashes, very good smell left on the skin.

!

Posted by Reviewer1698834 on Mar 14, 2011

Very gentle for my sensitive skin

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2805211 on May 12, 2011

This soup makes my dry skin very soft!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2696868 on Apr 18, 2012

my daughter suffers from eczema and the soap has help her so much, her skin looks real good and her skin is finally soft.. we are so glad we found this soap... WE LOVE IT!!!!!

Jabon para el cutis Mixto a normal

Posted by 5272840532181627615 on Dec 18, 2012

Buen jabon, cuando te lavas sientes tu cutis ralmente limpio!!! es un jabon eficaz! Buen precio! Recomendado!!!

Great soap! Love the fragrance.

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Feb 11, 2010

Not as good a lather but excellent emollient and skin issue soap. In my 60's I do not use moisturizer's instead non drying soaps like this and plenty of water keep my skin hydrated. Compliments all the time!

One of my favourite soaps

Posted by 4912824581200645727 on Jan 15, 2014

I like the smell better than the citrus one. it is really gentle with good but light smell. I have sensitive skin tends to get dehydrated reasily and get dry but also have a little oily tendency on the nose. I use it on my face as a cleaner: it doesnt get foamy but cleans up gentle. I first bought it to help with a skin rash on my body and it did wonders. Neem is really awesome. I really help with athlete feet and things like that. This soap is a good preventive for skin disorder in my opinion.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »