Very good dishwasher soap

Posted by Reviewer2694993 on Jul 21, 2012

Have tried many "green" auto dishwasher soaps - dry, liquid and nuggets, as I've been battling problems with gritty residue on glassware. Had resorted back to main-stream liquid soap, as it did not leave dishes dirty. Am very happy to report that Nellie's nuggets work very well! No gritty, dirty residue and the dishes come out clean. Yeah! Wish it came in larger size. (Am also very pleased with Nellie's powder laundry soap.)

Happy with purchase.

Posted by Reviewer1540613 on Jan 28, 2012

I've been looking for a natural product that works well....this is it. My dishes and glasses came out clean and spot free. Will continue to buy as long as it's available on Iherb.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1816852 on May 21, 2012

I've tried other dishwasher soap and they have always left my dishes dirty. But these little nuggets are amazing!! I will buy these for life.. works great and no animal testing.. awesome product

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 04, 2013

I don't have a dishwasher but I use the pellets when I have a pot / pan / dish that has stubborn baked on food. I put it in water and drop one of these in and one hour later it wipes right off.

Love it !

Posted by 5109915762777531934 on Apr 10, 2015

It only contains 3 ingredients and works great ! I'm getting rid of all the chemicals I can and this is a great product. I will be buying nothing but this product from now on .

Nellie's All Natural automatic Dishwater Nuggets

Posted by Reviewer1317059 on Jul 01, 2015

This just does not work! Dishes come out cloudy, filmy, and still dirty. Never again. Be warned!I have had to buy detergent boosters and finally just stopped using it.

NICE!

Posted by 5207196534757708729 on Oct 17, 2013

love it!!

Love this

Posted by 4619176849854111335 on Mar 07, 2015

My dishers feel so clean, no smell, perfect!

Great