totally satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3096674 on Jan 11, 2013

Great idea with sorting to portions, no need to open and pour to washing machine compartment. Doesn't smell and dissolves in water very good indeed. Some nuggets were damaged when delivered to me, but now I use this washing powder for manual washing.

Love it! Laundry comes out smelling clean!

Posted by Reviewer2954157 on Sep 03, 2012

Amaze-balls laundry detergent! 1) Comes in pre-measured convenience...no more mess pouring in powders and gels! I use one nugget per load (mine is 8kg front loader) 2) I use it for ALL our clothing. I like my laundry to smell clean, not scented. 3) Gets stains out effectively. For very stubborn stains I pretreat with a stain remover (from Ecover). 4) Packaging is SO CUTE OMIGOSH!

Good product, but for higher temp. laundry

Posted by Aliskin on Mar 24, 2014

I got this product because it's a cute package with separate nuggets for each load, which is very convenient for me. But when I tried it in a delicate laundry load, with low temperature, it did not work that well, and the consumable wrap of the nugget did not melt all the way and it stuck to one of the clothing items, so I had to wash it again. Anyway, for the regular cotton clothes and stuff, in the normal temp. - it works great. The smell is very mild and pleasant and it cleans well.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1928110 on Jan 10, 2014

I just received my package of "nuggets" and found what looks like small plastic pillows that were broken open and powder all over the inside of the container. I counted at least 19 broken before I just stopped counting. Now I'll have to try and measure out how much to use on my kitchen scale in order to use the proper amount per load. This purchase was a splurge I don't normally do and I truly regret spending my money on it.

Wonderfully effective

Posted by 4843584035142634481 on Dec 09, 2013

I love this product. Each nugget gives enough soap to wash really effectively. No real scent which is great but clothes, bedding and towels all come out of the machine very fresh and clean. Will definitely buy again. Cute packaging too

Cute!!

Posted by Reviewer2424732 on Jan 16, 2013

This box of nuggets are so cute. Love the way it cleans the laundry and good for both me and my baby`s sensitive skin! This would make a great gift, the box is adorable!

Same as normal one

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Jan 07, 2016

Stains don't get out. We got rashes, try washballs way better.

Very good

Posted by 5128102265785689991 on Sep 19, 2013

Very good and easy!

Love this product!

Posted by 5516859948698429565 on Nov 06, 2013

the nuggets are a brilliant idea! now I don't have to measure washing powder anymore, I can just put this in the washing machine. And the packaging are adorable

Great!

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Dec 18, 2012

Very clean, basic no nonsense! lovely tin too!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »