July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nellie's All-Natural, Laundry Soda, 1.6 lbs (726 g)

Perfect for cloth diapers!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 10, 2014

I use this product to wash my son's cloth nappies and I'm very happy with it. I use 2 Tbsps per load and the diapers come out clean and fresh. It is an all natural detergent which is very effective at eliminating stains and odour! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

5.0 out of 5 stars! Quality A+. Nellie! This is good stuff.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

As a germaphobe, I used to dump an excessive amount of harsh detergents in the wash. In an effort to be kinder to the environment and reduce the chemicals in my household, I decided to give Nellie's a try. I was skeptical that a powder with so few ingredients would get the clothes clean--especially if I only used a tablespoon. HOLY COW, it actually works! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great!

Posted by Hanne67 on Aug 14, 2012

I love that it is unscented, and really does the job of cleaning the clothes. It's highly concentrated, so you only have to use 1 tablespoon to each wash. I think you get good value for the money you spend on it.

Love it!

Posted by MirMad on Dec 02, 2012

It washed very well. My cloths was clean and bright, but they wasn't so soft as I expected. So I need to use softner next time.

It does the job!

Posted by captainnaomi on Mar 11, 2012

It cleans my clothes well, removes stains, pretty much does what you expect a laundry detergent to do. I like the fact that it's all-natural, and it's really easy to carry too! When I'm done with it I'm planning on purchasing the 100 loads of this :)