My Favourite Laundry Detergent

Posted by 5728867649775730750 on Sep 02, 2013

We spent awhile looking for a safe detergent to wash our baby girl's clothes and her cloth diapers with. After sifting through numerous sources and treatises on allergens, unsafe and cloth diaper destroying chemicals and trying various products we settled on Nellie's. For us it was the most economical detergent that washes really well, leaves no residue, and fulfilled our criteria for being baby and diaper safe (nearly a year now and I still don't need to strip our diapers yay!). My only grief with Nellie is the use of coconut based surfactant. I'm not sure but that could be cocamidopropyl betaine (CAPB), which *may* be allergic to some (though no one in my family is). That being said, CAPB is pretty common in cleaning products so you may already have used it without knowing and not have had any reactions. In which case, I would whole heartedly recommend Nellie's All-Natural Laundry Soda.

Clean and environmentally friendly.

Posted by Reviewer1521588 on Nov 08, 2013

Feels more like soap than detergent. Cloth diapers and all our clothes are perfectly clean.

good

Posted by 4926371159210711062 on Dec 27, 2012

사용전

Posted by 4803099059110948457 on Aug 11, 2013

명성듣고 샀어요- 아직 사용전이지만 이쁘고 좋네요. 약간 아쉬운점이 있다면 박스냄새같은게 겉에 베어있는데 약간 비호감;; 박스 재질 바꿔주심 안될까요?

cuz it's "all-natural"

Posted by 5742216351322585370 on Jun 16, 2013

bought this because of many recommendations from fellow moms and moms-to-be. haven't started using it yet (i bought it together with Attitude's eco-baby laundry detergent) but i like the canister packaging which can be reused. will post again after trying it out.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Dec 13, 2013

I wish it smelled better, but it definitely works! and is a tiny little scoop! amazing! and the container is adorable!!!

Changing my current laundry detergent to this

Posted by faniHerb on Jul 24, 2014

Just one small scoop is enough to do one load (7kg). I add half scoop of the Nellie's brightening soda. Love the clean linen smell !

good

Posted by 4641835143288369259 on Aug 25, 2014

good

good

Posted by 5385066342114907356 on Oct 04, 2014

cheap and safe

Posted by 5143400201669976707 on Feb 25, 2015

i've been using this for a while now and i think it's good only gripe is that the clothes don't come out looking nice and fresh colour-wise…unlike the commercial powders, that really have staying power still, have recently gotten the oxygen brightener (will arrive soon) and hopefully the combination will freshen up my clothing colours i like how there isn't a smell or any residue

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »