Love Nellys Laundry Soda !

Posted by 5169442532440319363 on Jun 23, 2016

I love this laundry soda. It works well even though you only have to use a teaspoon per load. It smells fresh and clean and I'm glad to be free of all the chemicals that regular detergent leaves in your clothes which your skin absorbs. The price was great also . I received my order quickly, but the packaging was terrible . This laundry soda comes in a cute vintage like tin container that you could reuse for something else, but it came in a box with no protection at all with an empty space in the box, so it bounced around in the box all the way to my house. The cute tin that I wanted to save for future use was damaged in transit because it was packed poorly. This is my second order of this product that has came this way. Both containers were damaged . iHerb, I love your store, but please improve packing your shipments .

My Favourite Laundry Detergent

Posted by 5728867649775730750 on Sep 02, 2013

We spent awhile looking for a safe detergent to wash our baby girl's clothes and her cloth diapers with. After sifting through numerous sources and treatises on allergens, unsafe and cloth diaper destroying chemicals and trying various products we settled on Nellie's. For us it was the most economical detergent that washes really well, leaves no residue, and fulfilled our criteria for being baby and diaper safe (nearly a year now and I still don't need to strip our diapers yay!). My only grief with Nellie is the use of coconut based surfactant. I'm not sure but that could be cocamidopropyl betaine (CAPB), which *may* be allergic to some (though no one in my family is). That being said, CAPB is pretty common in cleaning products so you may already have used it without knowing and not have had any reactions. In which case, I would whole heartedly recommend Nellie's All-Natural Laundry Soda.

Clean and environmentally friendly.

Posted by Reviewer1521588 on Nov 08, 2013

Feels more like soap than detergent. Cloth diapers and all our clothes are perfectly clean.

good

Posted by 4926371159210711062 on Dec 27, 2012

good

사용전

Posted by 4803099059110948457 on Aug 11, 2013

명성듣고 샀어요- 아직 사용전이지만 이쁘고 좋네요. 약간 아쉬운점이 있다면 박스냄새같은게 겉에 베어있는데 약간 비호감;; 박스 재질 바꿔주심 안될까요?

cuz it's "all-natural"

Posted by 5742216351322585370 on Jun 16, 2013

bought this because of many recommendations from fellow moms and moms-to-be. haven't started using it yet (i bought it together with Attitude's eco-baby laundry detergent) but i like the canister packaging which can be reused. will post again after trying it out.

Good for winter

Posted by 5522539123552304316 on Jun 26, 2016

I like this in winter~ but in summer...,not enough too clean the clothes with sweat!

Washes well

Posted by 5088010233422700386 on Jul 01, 2016

It is what it promises to me. It cleans well, really well. I work out a lot & my home is at the equator where it's hot humid sweaty year round. Clothes smell clean & fresh after wash. This is my 2 nd purchase

Nellie's All-Natural, Laundry Soda

Posted by 4857543542060392522 on Jul 07, 2016

Very Good Product.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Dec 13, 2013

I wish it smelled better, but it definitely works! and is a tiny little scoop! amazing! and the container is adorable!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »