Great product

Posted by Reviewer2439399 on Jul 14, 2015

1 scoop is enough for 1 load of clothes. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't aggravate my condition. Clothes come out feeling clean & fresh.

My Favourite Laundry Detergent

Posted by 5728867649775730750 on Sep 02, 2013

We spent awhile looking for a safe detergent to wash our baby girl's clothes and her cloth diapers with. After sifting through numerous sources and treatises on allergens, unsafe and cloth diaper destroying chemicals and trying various products we settled on Nellie's. For us it was the most economical detergent that washes really well, leaves no residue, and fulfilled our criteria for being baby and diaper safe (nearly a year now and I still don't need to strip our diapers yay!). My only grief with Nellie is the use of coconut based surfactant. I'm not sure but that could be cocamidopropyl betaine (CAPB), which *may* be allergic to some (though no one in my family is). That being said, CAPB is pretty common in cleaning products so you may already have used it without knowing and not have had any reactions. In which case, I would whole heartedly recommend Nellie's All-Natural Laundry Soda.

I didnt get much of a chance to try this.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

The cute box arrived crushed, and the content was all over the package...

nellies

Posted by Reviewer1357166 on Jun 20, 2013

I'm in love with this its great

소문이자자한이유

Posted by 4786195640991966256 on Aug 25, 2013

정말입자가곱다 찬물에도 정말 잘풀린다~빨래후 나는 말끔한 냄새? 말그대로 바짝마른 빨래냄새? 양키캔들 클린코튼이랑 비슷한향이랄까 그런게 난다 조으다~!!

Love it!

Posted by Hanne67 on Jan 24, 2014

The clothes get clean and you only have to use 1 tbs. each load. Like that it is unscented and the box it comes in is very nice!

You only need one scoop!

Posted by 4744035536031743526 on Dec 03, 2014

I'm just amazed that I only need one scoop for a big load of laundry. It works very well as long as you use warm water for washing. When I used cold water some of powders still remained on my clothes. I will continue to use this product.

Love This

Posted by ReginGal on Nov 06, 2014

Have used one tin. A Little Goes a long way!. Cleans laundry well. Last me about 5 months for a household of 2 pax. Will be reordering again real soon!

Best laundry soda ever

Posted by Savvymamasg on May 05, 2015

Great price and great for washing bedsheets.. Which is in contact with my daughter eczema prone skin.

Clothes are clean and odor disappears.

Posted by fizroy on Nov 06, 2013

Clothes are clean and odor disappears. Use the look.