Wonder Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3217956 on Nov 13, 2008

Take these when you get a bump or knock and the healing is amazing. With young children, who constantly get grazes on their knees etc, these are a must. Its amazing how quickly things heal when taking arnica.

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer1528794 on Aug 19, 2010

I use this for myself my dogs and cat as an alternative pain reliever. It 's effective and safe!

Better than arnica tabs

Posted by myfurryfriends on Mar 03, 2011

I keep this handy for when I have sore muscles or minor injuries. It relieves pain, reduces bruising and swelling.

Easy to carry around

Posted by vered999 on Aug 24, 2012

My son calls this 'the boo-boo medicine', I give him two pillules when he falls down, etc.

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

This stuff works! Use at the first sign of bruising. It's amazing what hasn't bruised from taking this.

Wonderful for kids

Posted by 5653809140299725557 on Jan 15, 2014

Whenever my kids fall down and get a bruise or got scared, arnica is always the best friend to let the kids calm down.

Extremely Hard to Dispense

Posted by Reviewer2871974 on Feb 04, 2011

While following all the instructions, I could not get the pills to come out. Very frustrating experience. I called Nelson Bach and left a message and they never returned the call. While I think this is a reputable company, the packaging of this produce is terrible and impossible to use. The price was good but it was still a waste since I had to get to the pills from the back and many were lost. I suggest they come up with a better dispensing system.