Nelson Bach USA, Calendula Cream, 1 oz (30 g)

Posted by 5667736993252700182 on Oct 05, 2015

A good nourishing cream. Bought for a heel,have the confidence

Good

Posted by 5324941126122579403 on Sep 05, 2014

my wife said thumb up with this product

Es un pomada, no una crema pero hidrata

Posted by MLandCOMPANY on Apr 16, 2014

Me encanta esta pomada, ya voy por el 5º bote y la uso por la noche. La compré pensando que era una crema hidratante a base de caléndula y es una pomada,por lo tanto la textura es espesa y seca, deja la piel totalmente mate y la suaviza, si te has tocado un granito lo cura más rápido y lo que más me gusta es que da muy buen tono a la piel al minimizar las rojeces.

Good for acne prone skin

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 07, 2014

Seems to keep breakouts under control.

Has parabens, but works ok

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Oct 07, 2012

Again, I'll have to go back and check what iHerb put on the site vs. what is on the label -- I doubt I would've ordered this if I noticed the parabens. I had used it for a while when I read the label closely and noticed the parabens. It was working well to heal a big patch of skin where I had poison ivy/sumac which had totally oozed and became like an open wound. It is helping to bring the skin back to a normal texture and lighten the red patch, but the parabens I normally try to stay away from.

Perfect to help scaring and redness go away

Posted by trabazos on Aug 27, 2012

I use this cream on my acne scars and rednesses, and it is really nice. I also looove the herbal smell ! For oily skins like mine, i think this would be a bit too greasy to apply during the day - as a night cream it is good.

Excellent skin cream for rashes or anything!

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Aug 04, 2011

I've been using this cream for years. It has no additives and just a light, pleasant scent. It's good for any kind of skin irritation and gentle enough for baby's bottom. Though I use it for the occasional irritation from a heat rash just under the bra line where it gets really sensitive. Takes care of the problem overnight.

looooove it

Posted by Reviewer1589775 on Sep 11, 2010

I have been using a MUCH more expensive brand of Calendula cream, this little gem by Nelson Bach exceeds the expensive one, it calms my face down beautifully, leaves it feeling hydrated without any heavy residue, gives me plenty of moisture without leaving a film that interfers with my makeup. I can very much recommend this product 100%

A pretty good product

Posted by Reviewer1738465 on Aug 07, 2010

I use this on my four year old son's eczema. It absorbs quickly and leaves his skin very soft. A little goes a long way. It is my first choice when his eczema is mild to moderately broken out. However, if his eczema is excessively reddened or weeping it burns terribly, perhaps caused by the alcohol ingredients. It's a good product, it just can't be his only topical treatment.

Nelson's products calendula cream

Posted by Reviewer2576349 on May 27, 2010

One of the most soothing creams I have ever used! I am a fan for life!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »