great

Posted by Ruby64 on Oct 02, 2014

reliefs itching and pain

Natural relief

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015

I am not really sure how good this product is. It was a new one that I thought I will give a go. I have slowly sorted myself out but it would be hard to gauge how effective the actual product is as so many other factors come into healing this kind of condition.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Jan 22, 2016

I use this for hemorrhoids ..Works better than preparation h. And much safer too.

A good experience.

Posted by 5477637324276445385 on Mar 29, 2015

I've ordered this product twice, not for my personal use, but for a daughter and a daughter-in-law. Both are very satisfied. I was suggested this site by a friend and I am very grateful for it. I highly recommend it and you all are responsible and reliable. Thank you.

Doctor

Posted by Reviewer1374034 on Sep 09, 2014

Very Good

Works fast and soothes

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 18, 2016

Highly effective cream. It instantly soothes and healed after only 3 applications. Highly recommended. (Feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews)

unbelievable magic

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 27, 2015

excellent relaxation and pain remove natural Hemorrhoid Cream . advanced safe formula you'll take it with you everywhere you go , many of my friends love to use it and recommend it . i get 4 of it and definetely i will buy again more of it

Very Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1834683 on May 11, 2016

this product with all of its natural ingredients is the only product that actually helps clear up the inflammation, burning, etc. Very easy to use and the applicator is easy to wash and keep clean.

safe, natural Product

Posted by 5285091869374429827 on Jun 02, 2016

This really makes a difference. Feel confident in using because it helps the body heal itself. I will purchase again.

Free Shipping with Amazon