Great Zit-Zapper!

Posted by Reviewer3031425 on Dec 09, 2008

This is more of a "spot" treatment, great for single zits. I noticed a difference overnight, it really takes all the swelling out immediately. It is cool, and feels great. I think it helps with light acne, but I'm not sure it would be the cure for a serious case. But it would definitely give some relief for anyone in pain I think. I would call it more of a blemish or zit zapper, not a full face acne remedy. But for that it does work great.

Miracles won't happen overnight but...

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 20, 2013

I can't say that it clears out blemishes or acne overnight. But I do notice some improvement in my skin condition after using for two weeks. I like it because it is safe, chemical-free and sensitive skin-friendly. You are welcome to click my name and look at my product reviews.

Takes care of spots

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

It smells nice of tea tree and does the same thing as the oil, and more. It's not an holy grail prduct for me, but that might have more to to with that my blemishes are from hormones and not anything else. But still, this takes care of your spots without being too drying, and since I prefer my spot-treatments to be gel this one will be a keeper.

doesn't work on all pimples

Posted by 5210125702937315422 on Feb 23, 2016

But when it works the pimple disappear

Works Great

Posted by 4774230682284955542 on Feb 25, 2016

Really glad to find a natural, cruelty free acne treatment. It smells quite strong, but it works very quickly.

Great against acne!

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Apr 08, 2016

My teenage son uses this product against acne. It works very well.

Good Product

Posted by 4857508959540896687 on Jun 14, 2015

I've been using this for more than a month. It is a fairly good product but I need to apply it twice a day to really see results. I don't think it is preventing new outbreaks but it works well to treat current acne. It has a nice cool and refreshing consistency which I like.

Great

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Nov 04, 2015

I use this all the time! I think it works, it seems to make my spots disappear faster than i left to their own nasty devices.

it works!

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jun 27, 2012

not very gently for my sensitive skin, but effective

good work , awful smell

Posted by 5627622869695191029 on Oct 10, 2014

No miracles for cyctic acne. It really improves skin ( less redness, less swelling) but i still new cyst scome out...