works great!

Posted by Reviewer1963414 on Feb 23, 2009

I highly recommend this item, it works fast when blemises are first appearing to disappear or prevent further outbreak, and clear up existing pimples or blemishes or acne.

GREAT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1990510 on Oct 30, 2009

My daughter has been using proactive for years, the acne never truly went away. With this even she is commenting on how good it is, and aske me to order more.

dry skin with acne..

Posted by freyenne on Sep 04, 2014

I've always fought against skin issues. I quitted using e-pills and guess what.. my skin looked very bad afterwards. I started to have serious problems with big, inflamed zits. I bought this one only for that chaos on my face and it helped! My face has settled down and I only got one or two pimples on my t-zone. I use it against the night and wash away on the morning. Few times I've forgotten to wash it away and because of that my foundation hasn't been so good and may not stay on face so well. In couple of first seconds after use it hurts a littlebit on those areas where skin is broken but it will go away. Spots and skin will also heal up faster than usually. I didn't need other products from this brand because this gel is just so good by itself.

Nelson Bach USA,Acne Gel

Posted by Reviewer2012276 on Nov 20, 2008

I really like this product because it is gentle,effective and doesn't irritate

Super powerful!!!

Posted by Reviewer2014924 on Mar 22, 2010

This product did it for me! I started using it and in just a few short days, I noticed that my skin had stopped itching, redness left, and pimple had been stomped out. The smell was a good indicator that the ingredients were pure, and natural. I will always keep this one on hand. Thank you!

so far its helped

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Aug 13, 2011

dry up the adult acne i've been fighting for years, will definately continue to use. i use it with the jojoba oil and the Nelson bach pure and clear acne treatment.

blemishes...

Posted by Reviewer2021420 on Jan 08, 2009

Wonderful stuff!

goooooooood

Posted by 5151905124605609834 on Oct 07, 2014

goooooooood

good

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Nov 09, 2012

good to have around

quick working!

Posted by 4782764913249315654 on Dec 05, 2015

I love this gel for any acne that may surprise me. It works quick to get it gone and has never dried out my face, even when it feels like I've used it all over it. High recommend