Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2732369 on Apr 28, 2009

So very great. It does not dry my skin like OTC acne creams, but soothes it and the blemishes clear right up. Nature is awesome! I use this with the Home Health Blemish lotion and boy does my skin look good! I want to try the Bach face wash now, too!

Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g) (NLH-00500)

Posted by 5509860160192437895 on Jan 27, 2013

супер подсушивающий и успокаивающий гель, запах сильный ,но исчезает быстро...эффект продукта мне понравился.

Effective use.

Posted by Reviewer2823318 on Apr 10, 2012

And it really works

I LOVE IT!

Posted by 5078210123106486668 on Aug 07, 2016

it helped all on my black heads even on my nose! they are not all gone yet, i've been using it for about 3 weeks or something like that! defiantly helped soften my acne!

good

Posted by 5293970365070587358 on Jan 18, 2016

This is good to heal for acne but not super to heal for acne so much. When I go to bed before put this medicine on my face and get up next morning a bit to heal for acne no to super but good medicine than anything spellings

I will use it forever

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Apr 30, 2011

Well, until annoying acne-gene stop recurring. I have problem with acne for about 10 years. I tried a lot of things but everything didn't work out that well until I found this! It's really cheap, and works wonder.. I really love this product. Since I'm vegan & eating very healthy, so I can't say that it's all because of this product, but it is great. It is paraben free, and doesn't have any weird ingredient. I love it! Highly recommend it. Recently I'm happy when I see the mirror.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3061133 on Dec 03, 2007

This product is the only one really works for me! And don’t forget the rate, so cheap and simply the best!

great

Posted by Ksubelko on Jul 13, 2011

It really works! Great ingredients! It never leaves any traces after applying, can be used daily in the mornings. And I love the smell!

Acne Gel

Posted by Reviewer1495691 on May 24, 2010

I was glad to see that they changed their formula & this product is now paraben-free. I used this for years & it is a good gel for helping those zits dry up quickly.

works!!!!!!

Posted by 5367151851216653351 on Mar 12, 2016

Yes!!! This is great !!!! I have just put it when I feel the pimple come out !!!! And after 4 hours it is calm down !!!! That amazing !!! Especially when you have an important event , this gel helps you to be perfect !!!!!!!