July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g)

Gives relief, but it´s not a treatment

Posted by Reviewer1329133 on Nov 07, 2011

I have hormonal acne due to increased testosterone. This product gave me relief, because it reduced redness within an hour and made cysts less swollen, therefore less visible, but it doesn´t prevent whiteheads, blackheads, neither cysts and I couldn´t put my make-up on it.

Some improvement, but not much

Posted by Reviewer3230414 on Aug 08, 2008

I used this gel after an allergic reaction made my skin break out, but didn't see the fabulous results for which I hoped. It dried my skin, which assisted in clearing up the blemishes, but it took nearly a week before I saw any improvement. I'll stick to Stridex!

The stinkiest gel ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer3359970 on Apr 14, 2010

Sorry... Could not make myself even use a half of the tube as it smells soooo bad, it makes me want to puke. Sorry... did not want to give a bad review and trust me... really, really wanted it to work for me based on all the good reviews... but no luck here. The few times I made myself use it, did not really feel/see much other than stinging. If you have a very sensitive nose, like me, you may be disapointed :(. I am gonna keep on looking. P.S. I read one reviewer said it smells like horse crap - IT DOES!!

It works on moderate acne

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 21, 2009

This works on moderate, mild acne. But it doesn't work for those hugh, sore, deep, cystic type bumps.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2732369 on Apr 28, 2009

So very great. It does not dry my skin like OTC acne creams, but soothes it and the blemishes clear right up. Nature is awesome! I use this with the Home Health Blemish lotion and boy does my skin look good! I want to try the Bach face wash now, too!