お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g)

Soothes Breakout and Heals Scar

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012

The scent is strong (from tea tree oil) but is not offensive. It creates an immediate cooling sensation that soothes new break-outs. Bumps are markedly flatten overnight. Calendula is an excellent deep healer. Continue to apply this after acne has healed to erase scar completely. Bonus: The inactive ingredients provide toning and firming results too. For this effect, do not rub in, use upward patting motions instead. The stock runs out quickly, so I always buy 2 at one go.

أعجبني جدا

Posted by 4853065532588919660 on Apr 14, 2015

ممتاز مره .. احطه على حب الشباب اول مايطلع ينشفها بسرعه وتنقشر انصح فيه بس مايدهن على الوجه كامل بس على الحبه

Takes care of spots

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

It smells nice of tea tree and does the same thing as the oil, and more. It's not an holy grail prduct for me, but that might have more to to with that my blemishes are from hormones and not anything else. But still, this takes care of your spots without being too drying, and since I prefer my spot-treatments to be gel this one will be a keeper.

Gives relief, but it´s not a treatment

Posted by Reviewer1329133 on Nov 07, 2011

I have hormonal acne due to increased testosterone. This product gave me relief, because it reduced redness within an hour and made cysts less swollen, therefore less visible, but it doesn´t prevent whiteheads, blackheads, neither cysts and I couldn´t put my make-up on it.

Some improvement, but not much

Posted by Reviewer3230414 on Aug 08, 2008

I used this gel after an allergic reaction made my skin break out, but didn't see the fabulous results for which I hoped. It dried my skin, which assisted in clearing up the blemishes, but it took nearly a week before I saw any improvement. I'll stick to Stridex!