Teenage Acne

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jan 23, 2011

Best product on the market for me. Doesn't dry the skin or leave dry blotches. Results are not only remedial, but quicker than O.T.C. competitor products. Highly recommend.

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1846771 on Jul 01, 2011

It really works! Small pimples still appears but those red spots diminish in a time. This product is really worth to be bought a second time.

great

Posted by Ksubelko on Jul 13, 2011

It really works! Great ingredients! It never leaves any traces after applying, can be used daily in the mornings. And I love the smell!

Effective use.

Posted by Reviewer2823318 on Apr 10, 2012

And it really works

Russia

Posted by Reviewer2144974 on Oct 21, 2011

Great! Natural! It real worked for me! Reccomend)

From Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Mar 31, 2012

I don't have much problem with it, but it does work.

Love it! its like a miracle gel!

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Jul 26, 2012

i've been wasting lots of money on off the shelf pimple creams for years as i am very prone to breakouts but this works the best for me! i have sensitive skin and this dosnt burn or itch my skin at all and also it dosn't stain or bleach my pillows as ive experienced with some pimple creams like OXY. I put this on my red angry pimple in the night and the next day the redness is greatly reduced and the pimple is barely there anymore, Its also light enough to wear it under make up. I will never buy any other brand of acne gels or creams anymore! Highly recommend it for anyone with acne troubles!

Happy with purchase.

Posted by 5285384378550952785 on Sep 03, 2013

A very effective remedy for acne.

works!!!!!!

Posted by 5367151851216653351 on Mar 12, 2016

Yes!!! This is great !!!! I have just put it when I feel the pimple come out !!!! And after 4 hours it is calm down !!!! That amazing !!! Especially when you have an important event , this gel helps you to be perfect !!!!!!!

pure clear

Posted by 5687143057560693722 on Apr 07, 2016

This product is really beautiful