I will use it forever

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Apr 30, 2011

Well, until annoying acne-gene stop recurring. I have problem with acne for about 10 years. I tried a lot of things but everything didn't work out that well until I found this! It's really cheap, and works wonder.. I really love this product. Since I'm vegan & eating very healthy, so I can't say that it's all because of this product, but it is great. It is paraben free, and doesn't have any weird ingredient. I love it! Highly recommend it. Recently I'm happy when I see the mirror.

Teenage Acne

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jan 23, 2011

Best product on the market for me. Doesn't dry the skin or leave dry blotches. Results are not only remedial, but quicker than O.T.C. competitor products. Highly recommend.

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1846771 on Jul 01, 2011

It really works! Small pimples still appears but those red spots diminish in a time. This product is really worth to be bought a second time.

great

Posted by Ksubelko on Jul 13, 2011

It really works! Great ingredients! It never leaves any traces after applying, can be used daily in the mornings. And I love the smell!

Effective use.

Posted by Reviewer2823318 on Apr 10, 2012

And it really works

Russia

Posted by Reviewer2144974 on Oct 21, 2011

Great! Natural! It real worked for me! Reccomend)

Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g) (NLH-00500)

Posted by 5509860160192437895 on Jan 27, 2013

супер подсушивающий и успокаивающий гель, запах сильный ,но исчезает быстро...эффект продукта мне понравился.

From Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Mar 31, 2012

I don't have much problem with it, but it does work.

Love it! its like a miracle gel!

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Jul 26, 2012

i've been wasting lots of money on off the shelf pimple creams for years as i am very prone to breakouts but this works the best for me! i have sensitive skin and this dosnt burn or itch my skin at all and also it dosn't stain or bleach my pillows as ive experienced with some pimple creams like OXY. I put this on my red angry pimple in the night and the next day the redness is greatly reduced and the pimple is barely there anymore, Its also light enough to wear it under make up. I will never buy any other brand of acne gels or creams anymore! Highly recommend it for anyone with acne troubles!

Happy with purchase.

Posted by 5285384378550952785 on Sep 03, 2013

A very effective remedy for acne.