The best!

Posted by Reviewer3061133 on Dec 03, 2007

This product is the only one really works for me! And don’t forget the rate, so cheap and simply the best!

Acne Gel

Posted by Reviewer1495691 on May 24, 2010

I was glad to see that they changed their formula & this product is now paraben-free. I used this for years & it is a good gel for helping those zits dry up quickly.

most effective!

Posted by Reviewer1033114 on Apr 18, 2011

i DEFINATELY recommend this treatment gel! i have never used a product that ever had me say that i saw immediate results...until i used this stuff =) I discovered it over a year ago and honestly, i would not take the time to write a review for much of anything...use Nelson's!

I will use it forever

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Apr 30, 2011

Well, until annoying acne-gene stop recurring. I have problem with acne for about 10 years. I tried a lot of things but everything didn't work out that well until I found this! It's really cheap, and works wonder.. I really love this product. Since I'm vegan & eating very healthy, so I can't say that it's all because of this product, but it is great. It is paraben free, and doesn't have any weird ingredient. I love it! Highly recommend it. Recently I'm happy when I see the mirror.

Teenage Acne

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jan 23, 2011

Best product on the market for me. Doesn't dry the skin or leave dry blotches. Results are not only remedial, but quicker than O.T.C. competitor products. Highly recommend.

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1846771 on Jul 01, 2011

It really works! Small pimples still appears but those red spots diminish in a time. This product is really worth to be bought a second time.

great

Posted by Ksubelko on Jul 13, 2011

It really works! Great ingredients! It never leaves any traces after applying, can be used daily in the mornings. And I love the smell!

Effective use.

Posted by Reviewer2823318 on Apr 10, 2012

And it really works

Russia

Posted by Reviewer2144974 on Oct 21, 2011

Great! Natural! It real worked for me! Reccomend)

Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g) (NLH-00500)

Posted by 5509860160192437895 on Jan 27, 2013

супер подсушивающий и успокаивающий гель, запах сильный ,но исчезает быстро...эффект продукта мне понравился.