clear as a bell!

Posted by 4691776699898591638 on Jul 07, 2015

It really works! Worth buying!

Acne prob?

Posted by 5521957132917773247 on Jun 27, 2015

Awesomely fantastic!...Results proven in 1 week time.

ne sent pas beau

Posted by 5455345963348398711 on Jun 19, 2015

Ma peau et douce moins de boutons

Good Product

Posted by 4857508959540896687 on Jun 14, 2015

I've been using this for more than a month. It is a fairly good product but I need to apply it twice a day to really see results. I don't think it is preventing new outbreaks but it works well to treat current acne. It has a nice cool and refreshing consistency which I like.

Para una piel con pocos granitos.

Posted by 4984109825045159001 on May 20, 2015

Este gel se absorbe rápidamente y no deja pegajoso. Al aplicarlo tiene un olor fuerte, que en un principio lo encontraba desagradable, pero uno se acostumbra. . Tengo la piel grasa con tendencia acneica, y con respecto a su efectividad, no me ha hecho mucho efecto, no elimina el granito o la espinilla rápidamente. Si tienes poco granitos o aparece unos de vez en cuando, este producto te podría servir, pero con un acné mas severo no lo recomiendo.

okay for small pimples not acne

Posted by clearskinandhealthybody on May 18, 2015

I use this for cystic acne and it doesn't work no matter how much you use but the gel seems to numb the pain. it's still better than any harsh spot treatments. If you are from Asian descent, I've read that Sulfur is a more suitable option to spot treat pimples than other ingredients (i.e BHA, Benzoyl).

Takes about 1 week

Posted by 4861472601076333215 on May 16, 2015

I read the reviews and decided to try it out. Was rather disappointed with the results, as it takes about 1 week every morning and night application for my spot to disappear. Gel is alittle stinging at first, but goes way after a while.

Nelson Bach USA Pure & Clear Acne Treatment Gel

Posted by BrianMike on May 07, 2015

My acne have been cured by this gel but I need to use three times everyday.

Love!!!

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 21, 2015

I love this product. It is really neutral smelling and has a nice consistentcy, not oily but still provides moisture without creating oiliness. Keeps my skin healthy & I feel reduces acne. I use in combination with a salicylic cleanser.

Very effictive acne treatment

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Apr 16, 2015

This product was the first one that helped my son's acne. It is very easy in use. He has no more acne now. It is a transparent gel, with a light smell of tea tree oil but not strongly, very easily and invisible to apply.