Neocell Collagen Beauty Builder - Beneficial for an inner and outer health

Posted by Reviewer1186073 on Oct 14, 2014

I purchased this item for the benefits of having some many supplements I was looking for in one bottle (you should see the supplements I take everyday - smile). My skin is smooth and supple...I don't have the lines or blemishes some my age have with their skin. I don't look my age (as I'm told often). You're only as good as you feel? or look? Smile. Which is why I'm stating that this item should be a part of any person health regimen. I took 3 daily and its wonderful.

seems to make my skin smoother and glow with radiance

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on Apr 01, 2014

Started to consume this for a week and I realised that my wrinkles ain't as obvious and my skin is glowing... will cont'd to consume for sure!

Good

Posted by 5675652695074961356 on Nov 02, 2014

Consuming this product for 3 weeks and I can notice that my face is less oily and less breakout. My hair and nails are stronger too. Will continue take this product.

It is working!

Posted by 4617600920136421766 on Feb 26, 2015

My face skin is smooth and not so oily as usually, my nails got stronger and longer and its unbelievable but i think that my hair is also growing faster because i have to color it more often then before. I was using this product in about 3 weeks.

Buen resultado en articulaciones

Posted by 4676620053524773785 on May 13, 2015

Tengo 45 años. He tomado 2 botes. Durante el primer mes he tenido buenos resultados en huesos y articulaciones, me siento más ágil y ya no me duelen las rodillas. Sin embargo, en pelo y uñas no he notado ninguna diferencia: las uñas siguen débiles y mi pelo sigue cayendo. Mi piel sólo ha mejorado un poco, está más gruesa, pero nada de las maravillas que prometen, ni de luminosidad ni de hidratación. Me queda el tercer bote. Cuando lo termine voy a cambiar de producto.

nice

Posted by 4772329128476090466 on Nov 16, 2015

nice affordable collagen

always take a collagen

Posted by 5222557758601332443 on Jul 02, 2016

love this wish it was a smaller pill but otherwise ive gotten better hair, from it for sure

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Feb 01, 2016

I took this because I have brittle hair and nails and because I want to have better skin, it did not really help, I have very dry skin and with some acne at some parts of the body. I think I need to take it on a long term.

Quite good, just too big

Posted by 5050524383039565787 on May 26, 2016

QUite good and affordable collagen product. the pills are just pretty much big and we need to take 3-4 at once

nothing different

Posted by 4632378007728110779 on Feb 23, 2016

i think low qality product

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »