haven't noticed difference so far

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Oct 24, 2010

I only use this every other day, and haven't noticed a difference with my fine lines so far, but I don't break out from using it, which is saying something, for me!

not good enough

Posted by Reviewer2846999 on Sep 10, 2012

just use a few time since deliverer, i can't say i like it - it drys quick once apply, but don't feel any improvement in skin, just feel dry, and the next morning looks dry as well. i normally buying the vitamin c serum here in iherb for many years, thought to change the brand since getting older may require more collagen supply, but so far, don't feel any good sign with this, may continue use till finish if not find anything else better.

Light serum

Posted by 5067846096118707341 on Nov 26, 2013

Absorb into the skin fast, like a water feel. Not moist enough for only one skin care at night. Needed to apply some moisturizer. But for oily skin in the humid hot weather, this is the answer for daily use.

SERUM

Posted by 4889198979008235693 on Aug 06, 2013

The container broke straightaway so I have to use my fingers to get the rest of the cream out.

serum

Posted by Reviewer3031965 on Feb 22, 2013

no lo he preobado

Good product

Posted by odereviews on Jun 20, 2013

This is a pretty good serum. Pleasant scent, and helps with small wrinkles. Could be a little bit cheaper (or have more serum for the same price). Nice looking product. Also good that this is paraben free.

Colagen

Posted by 5285899403288510445 on Jun 23, 2013

A little bit expensive for it`s ingredients.

Not sure if I would buy again.

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on May 20, 2014

Okay for the price but not a top product.

NO LO COMPRO MÁS

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

ME PRODUJO REACCIÓN ALÉRGICA

Nice nongreasy moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Aug 21, 2010

Even in my mid-40's I have to worry about acne. And now wrinkles, too. The Collagen+C Serum is nice because it does not break me out. I can really tell a difference in my cheekbones/crow's feet area.