• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

The powder seems to work better for me.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Aug 01, 2012

Either way everyone should use this for bones, tissues hair and nails. Really does work.

works for nails

Posted by OksanaM on Aug 27, 2012

I didn't notice any especial effect of this product for my skin, hair or muscles (I have prolonged muscle strain, so primarily started to take collagen in order to heal it), but it worked great for nails in short term, as one of my nails was brittle for years and after I took this product for a week or so, I've noticed that this nail looks perfectly fine!

Good Skin after use it for 2 weeks

Posted by 5648243280124932666 on Jan 29, 2013

I feel my skin look better after use this product about 2 weeks, it good in term of lightening and firming.

good

Posted by 5720144712314638295 on Feb 08, 2013

good

good

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 23, 2013

I use this with hyalronic acid from source naturals, I wish they would cut out the magnesium sterate and I would give it six stars. I herb get your suppliers to cut out the magnesium sterate!

looking forwar for a good result

Posted by 5555294161159284145 on Mar 25, 2013

ive been taking it for almost one week now. feel my skin smooth and still looking forward for best result

Great

Posted by Trulyislander on Jul 14, 2013

I have done a few things to my face including taking this product. My face is more hydrated and firm, makeup stays on better.

Good for skin and nails.

Posted by TriedandTested on Jun 15, 2014

Got this for my 55-year-old mother. We love how its fish collagen, as opposed to bovine collagen. It's a great price for a month's supply, and my mother claims her skin is softer, and her nails are growing well. The addition of Hyaluronic Acid is a wonderful bonus.

Good repair property.

Posted by 5267539023518734476 on Dec 15, 2014

I just got burned from flames recently and this product helps with skin recovery in a week and no scars after that.

药片太大