Neocell, Fish Collagen + HA, 120 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Recommend Highly

Posted by Reviewer1043692 on Jul 01, 2011

I was very pleased with the ease of ordering from your website and prompt delivery. Products received exactly as ordered. I have recommended iHerb to family members. RV

good

Posted by Reviewer2134870 on Sep 15, 2011

good

Desde España

Posted by arrikitowntown on Jun 06, 2012

Llevo poco tiempo utilizando este producto para poder valorarlo, pero mal no me ha ido. El único inconveniente el tamaño de la cápsula que me es difícil de tragar, por eso le doy 4 estrellas.

The powder seems to work better for me.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Aug 01, 2012

Either way everyone should use this for bones, tissues hair and nails. Really does work.

works for nails

Posted by OksanaM on Aug 27, 2012

I didn't notice any especial effect of this product for my skin, hair or muscles (I have prolonged muscle strain, so primarily started to take collagen in order to heal it), but it worked great for nails in short term, as one of my nails was brittle for years and after I took this product for a week or so, I've noticed that this nail looks perfectly fine!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »