Neocell, Fish Collagen + HA, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

So far so good

Posted by ThinkingforMyself From Canada on Aug 31, 2012

I like the Neocell products. I take Neocell bovine collagen but read about the benefits of fish collagen for the skin, but I did not want a product with shark collagen due to the decimation of sharks, which are a keystone species and will affect life on Earth if we kill them off. Please consider this before you buy shark collagen.

wonderful result

Posted by Reviewer2181406 From Malaysia on Jan 03, 2012

I have been taking this product 4 months and really feel the improvement on my face and nail. In fact, I feel the difference in 2 weeks time already. My skin is firmer and healthier now and also less wrinkle than before. My nail is stronger too. I love this product

positive effect on skin and joints

Posted by Reviewer2946356 From Germany on Dec 04, 2009

shipment was carried out very fast, thank you I am taking collagen as a supplement since some time now and I can really feel the positive effect on both beauty and health. I went through chemotherapy and my skin was sagging and tended to impurities. I also had problems with my joints. Both is getting better now. I think that taking collagen helped.

great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2566839 From New York on Mar 08, 2010

it makes wonders on skin!! this is my second bottle and I feel like my skin is plumped as well as my lips.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1468323 From Australia on Sep 23, 2010

This is a really good product. I have been taking collagen for about a year now as it stops my adult acne and it really does make a difference with skin, hair and nails. I cannot afford not to have this product.