iHerb cheated us twice

Posted by 5275398883970028230 on Oct 20, 2012

We've already bought 8 bottles of this and surprisingly discovered two were 12 oz for the same price. Though, you can't find this product volume on iHerb. We wrote to customer support, but the issue is still unresolved for several months, in spite of being promised by Yessi to resolve the issue. Since - customer support is ignoring our requests. Here is the photo proof: http://polka.in.ua/uploads/iherb/img_4480.jpg (and no, you can't buy this in our country to take a false pic). Verdict: buying this you agree to get 25% less than you paid for, with each 4th bottle.

Enjoying the results of this product

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Jun 09, 2012

I've been taking this for about 3 weeks, along with the Neocell Collagen. I have large pores on my face, and they seem to be smaller, and my skin is smoothing out. I'm 58, and losing weight, so the wrinkles are appearing, but this combination seems to minimize them. This liquid version seems to work, while the neocell caps didn't work as well.

You can see the difference from your skin!!

Posted by Reviewer2492563 on Feb 09, 2012

I've recently purchased 4 bottles of this product! This works great since I don't see any lines on my face. It deeply moisturizes your skin! Besides, it tastes awesome!!

Fast delivery. Items correct and well packed. Superior product.

Posted by 5068205810248110968 on Oct 25, 2012

I ordered 2-16 oz. bottles and that is what I received. I will order from them again. This is an exceptional product. I am in my 50's and my skin looks less dry and my joints seem improved with less aching after exercise. I have taken this product for about 2 months and will continue. Must be refrigerated after opening. Highly recommend for people 50 yrs. and over.

Helping A Little

Posted by Reviewer1139851 on Jul 14, 2011

I tried this product because I read it would help with arthritic pain. Been taking for about a month and I feel it is helping me walk for longer periods without pain in my hips.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Dec 24, 2009

Have been noticing a difference. I also use the hyaluronic serum with it. I also make sure my body is alkaline. All seems to be working. Will continue to use

Awesome!

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013

I originally purchased hyaluronic acid for my skin because my mother told me about it. I am younger and do not need it for joint pain or wrinkles, but I do have problematic skin. I found that it is amazing for my eyes, though! I have had my eyes checked and nothing was found, but they were still very, very dry. The hyaluronic acid makes my eyes feel so comfortable and lubricated, I am so happy to have found it. I will try the pill version by Neocell just because I want to have hyaluronic acid even when I am traveling, but I love the liquid, too. It tastes very good (like wine) and acts quickly. I never want to be without this awesome tonic for my eyes again!

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2014319 on Jan 03, 2014

Aside from the fact that this product is seldom in stock, I was disappointed to find that it contains only half (50mg) the amount of hyaluronic acid that the other brands contain, at about the same price.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2617093 on Apr 28, 2011

I love the taste of this, like wine, but without the alcohol. Careful when pouring as it has a tendency to runs down the bottle.

Immediately benefit