Neocell, Hyaluronic Acid, Blueberry Liquid, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Enjoying the results of this product

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Jun 09, 2012

I've been taking this for about 3 weeks, along with the Neocell Collagen. I have large pores on my face, and they seem to be smaller, and my skin is smoothing out. I'm 58, and losing weight, so the wrinkles are appearing, but this combination seems to minimize them. This liquid version seems to work, while the neocell caps didn't work as well.

iHerb cheated us twice

Posted by 5275398883970028230 on Oct 20, 2012

We've already bought 8 bottles of this and surprisingly discovered two were 12 oz for the same price. Though, you can't find this product volume on iHerb. We wrote to customer support, but the issue is still unresolved for several months, in spite of being promised by Yessi to resolve the issue. Since - customer support is ignoring our requests. Here is the photo proof: http://polka.in.ua/uploads/iherb/img_4480.jpg (and no, you can't buy this in our country to take a false pic). Verdict: buying this you agree to get 25% less than you paid for, with each 4th bottle.

Fast delivery. Items correct and well packed. Superior product.

Posted by 5068205810248110968 on Oct 25, 2012

I ordered 2-16 oz. bottles and that is what I received. I will order from them again. This is an exceptional product. I am in my 50's and my skin looks less dry and my joints seem improved with less aching after exercise. I have taken this product for about 2 months and will continue. Must be refrigerated after opening. Highly recommend for people 50 yrs. and over.

Helping A Little

Posted by Reviewer1139851 on Jul 14, 2011

I tried this product because I read it would help with arthritic pain. Been taking for about a month and I feel it is helping me walk for longer periods without pain in my hips.

You can see the difference from your skin!!

Posted by Reviewer2492563 on Feb 09, 2012

I've recently purchased 4 bottles of this product! This works great since I don't see any lines on my face. It deeply moisturizes your skin! Besides, it tastes awesome!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »