The best!

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Jul 22, 2009

A great price on a superior product! My skin felt hydrated, looked smoother and plumped within a week. Even my lips looked younger.

Bought before doing research

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013

Honestly, I have not used this product. I used the liquid before purchasing it, and I love it. It really helps my eyes stay lubricated. I purchased these capsules before I found out about magnesium stearate, and when I checked on them and saw it as an ingredient, I gave it away. I prefer the liquid because there are no extra random fillers, etc. I can't take the liquid while traveling, but oh well. Also, you have to take this on an empty stomach. I give five stars because I love the liquid and I am sure that this works too because it is the same company, but I do not want to use any products containing magnesium stearate at all. Personal preference.

Hyaluronic Acid- Neocell 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer3084493 on Feb 15, 2011

Dry eyes are gone, and pain in my joints greatly diminished. I ran out and went several days without it, before recognizing why I was having so much pain. Won't make that mistake again!

Happy happy happy

Posted by 4748945351958901827 on Jan 23, 2016

Been wanting to get this product since I started taking NeoCell Super Collagen and so happy I could now get it from iherb.com. Thank you.

Good product.

Posted by 5254316122977652730 on Jun 27, 2014

I just finished my 1st bottle and I can see the improvement of my skin.

the feeling

Posted by Reviewer1988376 on Apr 11, 2011

I buy this product for my mother, and she told me, she taking it for about 3 monhs,and she feel the skin is full, and change white a little. she feel very good.

One of the components for face

Posted by Reviewer2573180 on Apr 08, 2012

Alternating taking this drug with Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3. Using Advanced H.A. Serum and Collagen + C. Pleased with the result.

Neocell, Hyaluronic Acid, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on May 10, 2012

good quality

After a month...

Posted by 5171465626493035259 on May 14, 2013

I have used it for a month now together with Neocell Super Collagen. Skin is getting more supple and moisture! Great stuff.

The beauty skin products

Posted by 4943241443584648082 on Sep 26, 2013

This is my first time bought this products and satisfied.Combination with super collagen can produce better result to me,my face become glowing and little bit oily when wake up in the morning.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »