Collagen

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Oct 11, 2009

I bought this for my skin and hair and I am seeing a difference my skin seems much softer and my hair is growing and looks thicker.

Good quality and brand, Works well.

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

ผลิตภัณฑ์ที่ดีสำหรับผิวสวย ใส่รหัสสำหรับ Excellent Quality, 120 count-perfect to give it a try! Neocell, Super Collagen +C Good Value, Good product! You'll get good results with this product.....clearer skin, look and feel better. I've ordered this one for a long time now.

My dentist noticed the remarkable change in tissue around my teeth which has drastically improved, this is also seen throughout my skin area.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Oct 18, 2007

Superior working product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Feb 04, 2010

With this, all I needed was three pills on 10 - 30 minutes before breakfast and just like a miracle, the pain that I have had for a a year and half was gone. If you are having joint pains, try these pills.

good for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Apr 10, 2010

i use it two times every day,morning and night.I feel my skin smooth,shine and beautiful.I will eat it forever.Then i will be young.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2568339 on Dec 14, 2010

My skin looks great. It doesn't upset my stomach which I was expecting in a product that you take on an empty stomach. I have used others, but this by far the best!

great stuff. reasonable and works well....hair and nails growing faster

Posted by Reviewer1317839 on Jul 05, 2010

works well and best if eaten at night on an emptyish stomach. highly recommended! for better skin, less lines, and even weight loss.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1459052 on Aug 17, 2010

I have only used this supplement for less than about a month, but I can tell a difference in the texture and strength of my hair. It is growing at a more rapid pace and tensil strength is improving!!

good

Posted by MukMas on Jan 07, 2011

helps loose wight

the best

Posted by Reviewer2709377 on Aug 16, 2009

Hair and skin will be great!!