good results

Posted by Reviewer2883473 on Mar 14, 2011

I've only taken the product for a short time,but I am enjoying the results.Fell my skin,hair & eye lashes have improved. Want to continue & see if improvements continue

collagen

Posted by Reviewer1482983 on Feb 14, 2011

Giving noticeable results on the outside, i.e. stronger nails and thicker hair. No doubt in my mind that the collagen is also delivering on the inside, making stronger connective tissue.

Collagen +c

Posted by Reviewer3021080 on Feb 06, 2011

Works well when combined with the hyaluronic acid caps

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1166396 on Feb 03, 2011

Makes my skin feel very moisturized and I can wear heels without pain in the ball of the foot, both unexpected - and very welcome - effects from taking this. I am actually taking it to help my hair grow better and stronger... Helped with hair shedding, a bit too soon to know more.. Very happy with delivery time, only 3 days to Japan!

good

Posted by MukMas on Jan 07, 2011

helps loose wight

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 31, 2010

Have been using for 2 weeks and it's too early to tell. I am using it with other things so not always easy to say. Update ... it's now been a couple of months and it hasn't done anything for me.

i opend,2nd bottle

Posted by Reviewer1240231 on Dec 28, 2010

효과있네요.. 레이저부후 쪼그라들었던 피부가 탱탱해고 주변에서도 빵빵해졌다고하네요. 계속 먹을 생각입니다. 파우더형이 더 효과가 좋다고 하지만 타블릿이 저한테는 간편한것같아요 다음기회에 파우더형 도전해 볼 생각입니다. 팔자주름이 조금 채워졌고,피부가 부드러워 졌어요

this is working !

Posted by Reviewer1284850 on Dec 25, 2010

I had been not sure whether this kind of pills which insist they can improve strength of skin really work until I took these pills. I've taken it for just two weeks and now I can feel relatively good results. My skin looks more soft and healthy. I recommend it strongly to those who wanna make skin more healthy!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1135755 on Dec 21, 2010

I'm bit numb at telling differences. I don't know whether anything got better by this product. But Changes in 2 weeks, I think that would be the miracle and I do not expect miracle from this. I'll keep taking this product and decide reorder it or not after taking all the tablets in it.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2568339 on Dec 14, 2010

My skin looks great. It doesn't upset my stomach which I was expecting in a product that you take on an empty stomach. I have used others, but this by far the best!