good

Posted by MukMas on Jan 07, 2011

helps loose wight

the best

Posted by Reviewer2709377 on Aug 16, 2009

Hair and skin will be great!!

great

Posted by 5416261200231672999 on Sep 25, 2013

Purchased at iHerbworks great helps fade age spots also

Magnificent

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Oct 16, 2013

I could not be happier. This product keeps its promises. Everybody noticed a change in my hair and my skin. Great product.

good

Posted by cynufy on Dec 25, 2013

no joint problem any mores :)

I did like these tabs

Posted by pavels-review on Aug 11, 2014

I had the feeling that my skin but especially joints were better after this collagen. A really anti-aging effect. unfortunately didn't notice any improvements in my hair.

just perfect

Posted by 5358220444499216017 on Jan 14, 2015

I wish to knew this prodact, many years ago. I will never stop take it. Everything I say is not enough about it.

Love it

Posted by Sandra on Jun 07, 2015

My skin looks brighter and feels smoother. All my fine lines are plumped up and I could feel it working immediately as my skin had been parched from too much drinking. Neck lines aren't as deep as well. My skin feels as smooth as silk. Will always buy it! My sister has bad knee joints, she said she feels it has stopped clicking.

Neocell Super Collagen +C

Posted by Reviewer2835091 on Dec 02, 2015

This product has change the produce move from 3 tablets to 6 and made the tablets smaller. I find this unsatisfactory, the product is no longer valuable. No one should have to take 6 tablets of any product in order to experience some benefit. It would be best for the vendor to take the product off the market. I will not purchase this product in the future.

this is working !

Posted by Reviewer1284850 on Dec 25, 2010

I had been not sure whether this kind of pills which insist they can improve strength of skin really work until I took these pills. I've taken it for just two weeks and now I can feel relatively good results. My skin looks more soft and healthy. I recommend it strongly to those who wanna make skin more healthy!