10% Off Orders Over $40!

Neocell, Super Collagen+C, Type 1 & 3, 120 Tablets

good

Posted by cynufy on Dec 25, 2013

no joint problem any mores :)

I did like these tabs

Posted by pavels-review on Aug 11, 2014

I had the feeling that my skin but especially joints were better after this collagen. A really anti-aging effect. unfortunately didn't notice any improvements in my hair.

this is working !

Posted by Reviewer1284850 on Dec 25, 2010

I had been not sure whether this kind of pills which insist they can improve strength of skin really work until I took these pills. I've taken it for just two weeks and now I can feel relatively good results. My skin looks more soft and healthy. I recommend it strongly to those who wanna make skin more healthy!

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2954186 on Dec 13, 2011

After using this product for about 2 months, i can say it really works. My nails are stronger, my hair doesn't break anymore,and my skin is beautiful. Another added benefit is less pain after working out.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1166396 on Feb 03, 2011

Makes my skin feel very moisturized and I can wear heels without pain in the ball of the foot, both unexpected - and very welcome - effects from taking this. I am actually taking it to help my hair grow better and stronger... Helped with hair shedding, a bit too soon to know more.. Very happy with delivery time, only 3 days to Japan!