Good collagen

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on May 26, 2016

I've taken other Collagen but this Neocell super I found very good. Noticed my joints were better quite quickly and my skin is better. I will reorder this one.

Good product

Posted by 5038504467548051071 on Feb 24, 2015

Only started taking a week or so ago so am Yet to see any amazing changes in regards to skin appearance but I think it's helping with body aches and pains

It's ok

Posted by 5368715436905737385 on May 27, 2015

I finished one bottle of this product, but I don't think it was enough to see any results. I didn't like that you need to take 3 capsules a day, plus it can get expensive if one wants to take on a long term basis.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1850630 on Apr 21, 2009

Everyone has different reactions to supplements, but this one made my hair grow significantly faster (which I noticed when I had to get a cut & color more often than usual). Am very happy with this product.

Easy to Use

Posted by Reviewer2923644 on Aug 25, 2009

These tablets are so easy to swallow you hardly know you have taken them. The energy level that you notice is a nice bonus.

great

Posted by Reviewer2487157 on Sep 05, 2009

works great helps fade age spots also

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1166396 on Feb 03, 2011

Makes my skin feel very moisturized and I can wear heels without pain in the ball of the foot, both unexpected - and very welcome - effects from taking this. I am actually taking it to help my hair grow better and stronger... Helped with hair shedding, a bit too soon to know more.. Very happy with delivery time, only 3 days to Japan!

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2954186 on Dec 13, 2011

After using this product for about 2 months, i can say it really works. My nails are stronger, my hair doesn't break anymore,and my skin is beautiful. Another added benefit is less pain after working out.

Great for nails & hair

Posted by Reviewer1535356 on Sep 21, 2011

Just purchased a second bottle. I have noticed that my nails are stronger and growing rapidly. I will continue taking this product.

Collagen and C type l and lll Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3052066 on Aug 18, 2009

The tablets are big but easy to swallow, first time user and I am very satisfied with the product and will order again. My skin looks and feels a lot better and I think all the product claims to do--it does.