good

Posted by 4892206265303594820 on Apr 24, 2016

good 👌

good

Posted by 5228917986635810762 on Apr 22, 2016

good

Amazing! I don't need foundation anymore :)

Posted by Vaniessa on Apr 22, 2016

I love this! I've been taking this barely for a month together with Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid and my skin has never look better. I used to have major breakouts and some scarring left, but this has improved my skin condition tremendously and my skin is brighter now. I literally only apply some blusher and my skin is glowing! The pills are slightly too huge though but i don't mind anyway. Best to take this on an empty stomach before any food and wait for half an hour at least so it can be absorbed fully. You might feel somewhat nauseous for the first few days but you'll get used to it :)

Very inpressed at the beginning but. ... disappointed

Posted by 5431718151715810834 on Apr 21, 2016

I started taking 3 tablets day & night , I was very pleased in the beginning cos I could see my skin pumping and firming just in 2 days.   Yet as I continued to take faithfully, gradually I got HEADACHE &  FAT FACE, later I felt my BODY was very weak & FATIQUED and worse still I  felt BREATHLESS after taking 2 weeks.   So I stopped it at once and all these symptoms were subsisted on next day.  I believe I have allergy to sulfite of Neocell's collagen.   I didn't know I had allergy till I had taken 2 weeks.  Well... I have just ordered Dr Best Collagen type 1 & 3 which claims pure & no sulfite (I have been taking Dr Best type 2, so far no unpleasant reaction as Neocell's, skin also firm a bit).  I will update the feedback aft taking Dr Best's.

Not halal

Posted by 5403414401720385363 on Apr 19, 2016

I have used collagen c for only a week, it really has a significant tightness in my skin in a very short time but when I take 6 bills as written I felt a pain in my limbs which disappeared when reducing dose to 3 bills only a day, I searched to find the reason, I couldn't find any reason but I knew that it is made from cows collagen and that cows may not be slaughtered according to Islamic rules I decided to stop taking it although of its effect but I searched again and I found another type of marine collagen from neocell also, I will try it and I hope it gives me better results without limbs pain. نتائج المنتج رائعة و لاحظت الفرق في بشرتي من اول اسبوع و لكني بالبحث وجدت ان مصدر الكولاجين هو مصدر بقري و في الغالب هذه الأبقار لم تذبح علي الطريقة الاسلامية و غير حلال و يوحد منتج اخر لنفس الشركة من مصدر بحري marine collagen و اعتقد ان له نفس التأثير

Effect unknown

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Apr 18, 2016

I bought this in hopes it would alleviate my knee pain. I know it's probably due to overuse and exertion, but I was really hoping it would help me regardless of my abuse of my knees. It didn't but I wouldn't blame it on the product, as I continued with high impact sports.

feel good

Posted by 4988221810184718207 on Apr 18, 2016

i feel a skin strong.

Large pills to swallow!

Posted by 4854937806379153970 on Apr 11, 2016

but probably good, have not tried it regularly

second bottle!5 stars!!!i would give milion stars!love this product!

Posted by 5610742774533004236 on Apr 10, 2016

for sure this product need every human on this world !no matter man or woman!

good

Posted by 4700263609448567956 on Apr 10, 2016

Good