Very effective

Posted by 5403112486771962343 on Nov 02, 2013

My skin become smooth and hydrated after using. I used it at night time only and I can feel my skin tone improved after 1 week.

Very good

Posted by 5051814923519076457 on Apr 28, 2014

One of the cheapest AHAs you can find that is actually good quality. Works really well.

love at first use

Posted by 5676347920782097593 on May 07, 2014

I have an acnee problem and it realy improve my skin in this month. I have hopes with time.

become smooth and bright

Posted by 4735382117954330493 on Jun 11, 2014

cheap & effective I've been using it 3 days in a week, only night time. even my pores are seems getting smaller!I but if you have sensitive skin, should use caution.

Works Well!

Posted by 5131980142923378059 on Jun 16, 2014

Results were seen within two applications. Repurchasing!

!!!

Posted by 5089689560867271805 on Nov 15, 2014

Fantastic. Makes my skin feel so smooth

I loveeeee.

Posted by 4670647008905274910 on Feb 12, 2015

I have oily skin with acne but it was perfect to my skin.helps clean the pores and the skin becomes soft and clearer, i use this the night end the morgen Aura Cacia, Organic, Tamanu Oil that i buy there end Zinc 30 mg end Acure Organics, Brightening Facial Scrub .I will buy more end more. Here is fast shipping and I love shopping here, here have quality products with good price:)

Buen producto

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Aug 20, 2015

Buen producto con un % interesante de acido glicolico. Quizas lo recomendaria mas para pieles secas o normales que para mixtas-grasa.

Buen glicólico

Posted by DelikatEssences on Nov 04, 2015

Tiene un porcentaje del 12% de glicólico por lo que lo uso en días alternos sólo por las noches. para que no se pele la piel. Es una crema densa y hay que trabajarla un poquito, el truco es aplicar poca cantidad. Su acabado no es graso sino totalmente mate. Te levantas con la piel renovada y con mucho brillo natural.

it good

Posted by Sanziana19 on Apr 14, 2016

It's a wonderful product. Make the promise

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »