it good

Posted by Sanziana19 on Apr 14, 2016

It's a wonderful product. Make the promise

On my third tube

Posted by Reviewer3185332 on Mar 21, 2016

This is one of the most effective aha cream I have used. It is moisturizing and does not make me peel or irritate my skin. I wear it under night cream.

Buen glicólico

Posted by DelikatEssences on Nov 04, 2015

Tiene un porcentaje del 12% de glicólico por lo que lo uso en días alternos sólo por las noches. para que no se pele la piel. Es una crema densa y hay que trabajarla un poquito, el truco es aplicar poca cantidad. Su acabado no es graso sino totalmente mate. Te levantas con la piel renovada y con mucho brillo natural.

Buen producto

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Aug 20, 2015

Buen producto con un % interesante de acido glicolico. Quizas lo recomendaria mas para pieles secas o normales que para mixtas-grasa.

Stings a little

Posted by 4796729095010165474 on Feb 18, 2015

Been using for 10 days. Stings a little when putting on. havent noticed any changed yet but it is only early days

I loveeeee.

Posted by 4670647008905274910 on Feb 12, 2015

I have oily skin with acne but it was perfect to my skin.helps clean the pores and the skin becomes soft and clearer, i use this the night end the morgen Aura Cacia, Organic, Tamanu Oil that i buy there end Zinc 30 mg end Acure Organics, Brightening Facial Scrub .I will buy more end more. Here is fast shipping and I love shopping here, here have quality products with good price:)

DECENT

Posted by 5593298065098974855 on Jan 29, 2015

my complexion was clearer and brighter .. i have oily sensitive skin prone to acne.. this didnt cause any break out but didnt know anything for the scars:(

Slightly greasy for oily skin but still a good product

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Dec 29, 2014

I bought this and the gel version. This was more moisturizing and it sinks into the skin quite rapidly. However, I did not like the scent and woke up with quite an oily face. But it made my skin smooth and soft. So I'll continue using this.

!!!

Posted by 5089689560867271805 on Nov 15, 2014

Fantastic. Makes my skin feel so smooth

not really sure about this

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Oct 02, 2014

I have been using this on and off and haven't really noticed any change. I have used it on and around nose ( enlarged pores) at night but can't say I have noticed anything different.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »