July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Neoteric Cosmetics Inc, Alpha Hydrox Anti-Wrinkle, Spot Light, .85 oz (24 g)

4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

a promising product

Posted by 4744632223893785221 on Nov 01, 2013

I use it during the night on my spots and I can say it seems to be efficient due to the hydroquinone ingredient. I like it!!

smelly

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Nov 11, 2013

Just started using this. First impression is it is smelly. If I could describe it, the closest smell I can think is similar to those hair product (you know, some sort of straightening cream or hair relaxer cream). As for its effectiveness, it's too soon to tell. I'm using this mainly on my neck to remove my permanent tan. Will update after I can conclude its effectiveness.

So far so good

Posted by 5130668925688988086 on Jan 05, 2014

I've been using this serum since end of November and I think I could notice a slight difference. I have some old dark spots around the eye area and I've tried many products, but none succeeded in fading them away. It's the first product based on hirdoquinone, so I really had and still have high hopes and expectations from this serum. I like that it is easily absorbed by the skin, as I apply it all over, not only on the affected area... What I don't like it's the smell, but I still can use it, as the smell won't last that long. I have already bought a second one, which is on the way, as I don't want to interrupt the treatment. I use it every morning and every evening and I always apply sun protection during day. So, after 1 month, I can see I am pleased and I guess it works.