10% Off Orders Over $40!

Neoteric Cosmetics Inc, Alpha Hydrox, Foaming Face Wash, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

Clean without drying

Posted by Mrsfireball on Jan 18, 2014

I actually learnt about this brand from Paula's review. It is totally water soluble. Lightly foamed, it cleans thoroughly without drying the skin. I have oily skin, so I use this for morning and something more foamy for night time. I am also pleased to recommend their Alpha Hydrox enhanced cream, it makes my skin soooooo smooth. Great to use for summer time. During winter and dry season, I add some facial oil to the cream to enhance the moisture. All in all, this is a good brand though not at all chemical free.

Recommended

Posted by 5050364181372691455 on Mar 01, 2014

No fragrance. Good foam. It lathers well. Does not sting my eyes Does not leaves a residue on my skin. Really nice, I will buy it again and again..

Good so far...

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Nov 02, 2014

I love the lather this cleanser gives. It's gentle and seems to clean deep down without aggravating sensitive skin, it does not leave my skin dry at all (for someone with dry skin!) A little goes a long way with this stuff.

so so