Pretty good cleanser for the price

Posted by 5375327464742160955 on Nov 26, 2015

As I ran out of my usual CeraVe Foaming Cleanser, which is expensive to ship to Norway, I started to look for other alternatives. This was the one I liked the most. The bottle lasted around 2,5 months, but I'm very generous with the cleanser. As the weather got colder, I only used it once per day, at night. pH is at around 6-7 and the cleanser is very non-frills; no fragrance, no unnecessary actives which will be washed off before they are useful for the skin. I used this product by squeezing a generous amount on my fingers before creating a lather with a little water. The lather isn't thick and bouncy, but does what it needs to do. After washing, I patted dry and put on moisturizer or some Stridex Maximum Strenght. The Cleanser isn't drying, but as most foaming cleansers, unless you moisturize afterwards, you might feel a little bit tight. This was my first product from Neoteric Cosmetics Inc., and I'll consider other products from their Alpha Hydrox line should the need arise that I need an AHA (I prefer BHAs at the moment).

Good so far...

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Nov 02, 2014

I love the lather this cleanser gives. It's gentle and seems to clean deep down without aggravating sensitive skin, it does not leave my skin dry at all (for someone with dry skin!) A little goes a long way with this stuff.

It is an okay product

Posted by 5631393361588436910 on Mar 12, 2015

I started ordering through iherb because it sells organic or more natural products with better price. Since I live in Japan, most of the products I was used to in Canada are either bit pricy or not available here. This was on sale, and I forgot to check the ingredients with this one. This has some of the chemicals I prefer not to use. I am thinking of giving this away to a friend. This is not soap based but still for my. Not squeaky clean but cleans. Not drying to my combination skin. This has a slight scent but it doesn't bother me. If you are looking for inexpensive forking cleanser, you should try this! It works well with clarisonic.

Anti Aging

Posted by 4742428710746861091 on Mar 04, 2015

Great, I use it everyday. My skin looks younger.

Clean without drying

Posted by Mrsfireball on Jan 18, 2014

I actually learnt about this brand from Paula's review. It is totally water soluble. Lightly foamed, it cleans thoroughly without drying the skin. I have oily skin, so I use this for morning and something more foamy for night time. I am also pleased to recommend their Alpha Hydrox enhanced cream, it makes my skin soooooo smooth. Great to use for summer time. During winter and dry season, I add some facial oil to the cream to enhance the moisture. All in all, this is a good brand though not at all chemical free.

Recommended

Posted by 5050364181372691455 on Mar 01, 2014

No fragrance. Good foam. It lathers well. Does not sting my eyes Does not leaves a residue on my skin. Really nice, I will buy it again and again..

so so