New To iHerb?

Neoteric Cosmetics Inc, Alpha Hydrox Anti-Wrinkle, Intensive Serum, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Great serum, poor packaging

Posted by 4816654365856012899 on Jun 10, 2014

Yes, this is one of the best AHA serums I've used thus far and one of the best sold on iHerb - apart from the souffle from the same brand, but that's more of a cream and leaves my face too shiny for use during the day. However, because of the thinness of the serum and the way the bottle cap is structured, it's very hard to get it from the bottle onto your face. It's not possible to just get a few drops onto your fingers, because it will just glide right through. So it's difficult to get a proper amount of product out of the bottle, without spilling. A real shame! That being said, if your skin can tolerate the 14% AHA (it is said that AHA products shouldn't exceed 10%), then this product is a gem. Also the PH is within range for the glycolic acid to exfoliate (which isn't always the case!)

Neoteric alpha hydroxy serum

Posted by 5673290447568561869 on Jun 30, 2014

This is the best! Not greasy so no breakouts. Is strong (12% I think) Be careful near eyes. Use only once a day to start with until skin gets used to the tingle/sting. But definitely improved fine lines and wrinkles and gave me this incredible all over glow. Reckon it took atleast 3 years off my age!

Very good

Posted by 5525530284313227001 on Oct 05, 2014

I was searching for a good and strong AHA, as I have many acne marks and my skin tone is everything but not even. This stuff is very good. I use it 3 times/week, in the evenings, the other nights I use Differin. The next morning I wake up with a brighter and glowing skin. In 2 months of use(paired with Differin and BHA), has made my skin look way better, brighter, more even and almost no break-outs. I also like that is has a light consistency and it's absorbed quickly, which is very good for my oily skin. It stung only the first time when I applied it, but I take care to have my skin totally dry before applying(I usually wait 5-10min after I applied a toner and just after I use this).