Neoteric Cosmetics Inc, Alpha Hydrox, Oil-Free Treatment, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

► One of The Best AHA Products ! Oil-Free, Fragrance Free, Well Worth The Money !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 28, 2013

This Oil-Free Formula features 10% glycolic acid at a pH of 4 in a lightweight gel base that is indeed oil-free and fragrance free. It has the correct ph of 4 for proper exfoliation. This is an excellent product for those seeking an AHA product with oily to very oily skin as well as as acne prone skin. Others will notice your nice clear glowing skin for the first time ever. The peeling is light, it doesn't clog pores, erases fine lines and regular use prevents most acne. It also helps to improve the appearance of scar and hyperpigmentation. I like how light it is and how it absorbs without being sticky or tacky. The color of my skin is better and it looks more "alive" and healthier. I wouldn't be without it. Love it. Kudos to Alpha Hydrox for supplying AHA product that really work. Affordably priced and readily available. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Absolutely fantastic product

Posted by 5074532570610025470 on Jan 16, 2014

No fat, oils or anything else that can clog up your skin. Just gentle effective exfoliation.

Such smoothness around here.

Posted by 4938435939620341318 From Portugal on Jan 30, 2014

I don't know about wrinkles, because I've been using this for the last two weeks and it's too early to tell (and I don't have many wrinkles to begin with), but boy does this leave your face smooth! Seriously. I'll keep using it, of course, I need smoothness in my life. Don't forget to use it at night, because it increases photosensivity and you don't want to burn yo face.

Amazing product

Posted by 5604156012568419543 on Dec 04, 2013

This gel is amazing, i love it! I use it every 2-3 days. My skin is very smooth.I am sure that I will again be taken.

جيده