► One of The Best AHA Products ! Oil-Free, Fragrance Free, Well Worth The Money !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 28, 2013

This Oil-Free Formula features 10% glycolic acid at a pH of 4 in a lightweight gel base that is indeed oil-free and fragrance free. It has the correct ph of 4 for proper exfoliation. This is an excellent product for those seeking an AHA product with oily to very oily skin as well as as acne prone skin. Others will notice your nice clear glowing skin for the first time ever. The peeling is light, it doesn't clog pores, erases fine lines and regular use prevents most acne. It also helps to improve the appearance of scar and hyperpigmentation. I like how light it is and how it absorbs without being sticky or tacky. The color of my skin is better and it looks more "alive" and healthier. I wouldn't be without it. Love it. Kudos to Alpha Hydrox for supplying AHA product that really work. Affordably priced and readily available. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Light AHA treatment for oily skin

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Jun 01, 2015

This is a very light and watery formula. Stings very slightly on my sensitive combination skin but once you're used to it, it's fine. I use this once a week and it helps to keep those annoying bumps on my skin away. But I would like a slightly thicker consistency as this does not provide any moisture to my skin at al (and I have combination skn).

Such smoothness around here.

Posted by 4938435939620341318 on Jan 30, 2014

I don't know about wrinkles, because I've been using this for the last two weeks and it's too early to tell (and I don't have many wrinkles to begin with), but boy does this leave your face smooth! Seriously. I'll keep using it, of course, I need smoothness in my life. Don't forget to use it at night, because it increases photosensivity and you don't want to burn yo face.

Don't understand all the raving reviews

Posted by 5459653257783315238 on Jul 11, 2014

I was expecting something...even a sting. Nothing. There are much better products out there, that leave the skin feel better. This is sticky and not worth it. Will use till it ends but won't buy again

Absolutely fantastic product

Posted by 5074532570610025470 on Jan 16, 2014

No fat, oils or anything else that can clog up your skin. Just gentle effective exfoliation.

Great product for exfoliation

Posted by 5100133406467141871 on Mar 11, 2015

I use this as a night treatment, hoping it would help diminish my sebaceous filaments and reduce the size of my pores. Unfortunately, since it's still rather cold, I can't use it very often - I have combination skin that lately got dehydrated and this can be seriously drying, so beware. On the other hand, it's very cheap and effective, just be careful where you put it and how much of it. The texture is a bit surprising - it's like a gel, but rather runny, doesn't smell bad and I didn't experience any sort of irritation, which is always a plus. I expect it to last quite a bit, too. An unexpected perk of using glycolic acid is that it makes me super diligent with my SPF.

have a great effect on skin

Posted by 5140561142559365668 on Nov 10, 2014

There were lots of them, skin problems Apply this product after I've reduced a lot of skin problems

Flawless skin

Posted by 4905056838637439769 on Aug 05, 2014

I love this. Makes my skin feel brand new after every application.

It is okay

Posted by 5405694182847969316 on Feb 13, 2016

I like the fact that it is super light and non-sticky. But the exfoliation power is less than I expected. May be I should go for a product containing more than 10%. Anyway, it is a good product regarding the price tag.

Amazing product

Posted by 5604156012568419543 on Dec 04, 2013

This gel is amazing, i love it! I use it every 2-3 days. My skin is very smooth.I am sure that I will again be taken.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »