It is okay

Posted by 5405694182847969316 on Feb 13, 2016

I like the fact that it is super light and non-sticky. But the exfoliation power is less than I expected. May be I should go for a product containing more than 10%. Anyway, it is a good product regarding the price tag.

gentle exfoliator

Posted by 5275258405387654215 on Feb 06, 2016

I use it twice a week and I like the result

Great for combination skin

Posted by 5031062114613939203 on Sep 08, 2015

I love this. I use it two times a week, followed by a moisturizer or a serus. I noticed it really helps with clearing my skin and gives me such a healthy glow. This is one of those products I will definitely buy again and again.

Light AHA treatment for oily skin

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Jun 01, 2015

This is a very light and watery formula. Stings very slightly on my sensitive combination skin but once you're used to it, it's fine. I use this once a week and it helps to keep those annoying bumps on my skin away. But I would like a slightly thicker consistency as this does not provide any moisture to my skin at al (and I have combination skn).

The best

Posted by 4704292583038678350 on Mar 20, 2015

I have tried a lot of different products with AHA and Glycolic but this is the best ever !!! I am using it 4 times at week in the evening for about month and for my comnbinate skin works perfect. It absorbs really fast and it feels like I have nothing on my face. My pores are gone and wrinkles are less visible. I really look like a new person with new face. It also clear some old acne marks and exfoliates my skin so nice. Will definitive reorder again.

Great product for exfoliation

Posted by 5100133406467141871 on Mar 11, 2015

I use this as a night treatment, hoping it would help diminish my sebaceous filaments and reduce the size of my pores. Unfortunately, since it's still rather cold, I can't use it very often - I have combination skin that lately got dehydrated and this can be seriously drying, so beware. On the other hand, it's very cheap and effective, just be careful where you put it and how much of it. The texture is a bit surprising - it's like a gel, but rather runny, doesn't smell bad and I didn't experience any sort of irritation, which is always a plus. I expect it to last quite a bit, too. An unexpected perk of using glycolic acid is that it makes me super diligent with my SPF.

Glowing skin

Posted by 5615493767165293563 on Dec 05, 2014

This is a really good product!Helps with sebum,treats and prevents acnee.Smooth feeling in the morning,good color of skin,treats acnee marks.Love it!

have a great effect on skin

Posted by 5140561142559365668 on Nov 10, 2014

There were lots of them, skin problems Apply this product after I've reduced a lot of skin problems

Love this!

Posted by diy-lover on Oct 17, 2014

Great AHA at an affordable price! This product is fantastic, my skin looks so plump and soft when i wake up. It did wonders to my whiteheads and is non comodogenic and oil free, have purchased this again but at a different formula, more suitable for winter.

Flawless skin

Posted by 4905056838637439769 on Aug 05, 2014

I love this. Makes my skin feel brand new after every application.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »