Great

Posted by 5437152639760000507 on Sep 09, 2014

I don't use body lotions that much since I have body acne and most clog my pores. Decided to use this after hearing it's good for acne scars. It's been a few weeks and I saw a noticeable improvement on how my skin feels and looks, although the formula is a bit sticky. Overall, it's a great product..

could be better

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Aug 21, 2014

Rich and nourishing, no scent. Leaves the skin smooth and silky. You can see an actual improvement after the first application without having too apply it for days on end with no results, like all other lotions. However, full of parabens (endocrine disruptors that are gender-bending chemicals which mimic estrogen, upset hormonal balance, and can cause various reproductive cancers in both men and women)and mineral oil. Hopefully they'll do something about it.

Good exfoliating Product, makes my skin feel very smooth, affordable price

Posted by sarareviews on Feb 08, 2015

Exfoliates my skin very well but I find that this is more like a simple but very effective exfoliator and not a body lotion, I like to apply other body lotions for that purpose. Delivers good results with an affordable price.

Used to love it

Posted by 5522327172592391786 on Apr 14, 2016

At first I thought that I will have silky skin forever, but the smooth effect of the skin does not last more then 2 days. Not for me!

Alpha

Posted by 5666552060246022056 on May 03, 2016

Great product!

lighter texture, pls

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jul 12, 2014

this is a good AHA lotion for the body. i wish the texture is lighter though.

LOCIÓN CORPORAL EXFOLIANTE

Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016

Deja una piel fabulosa, exfolia gracias al glicólico, muy untuosa, imposible utilizarla en verano salvo que quieras morir de calor

Alpha Hydrox, Silk wrap body lotion, Neoteric Cosmetics

Posted by 5386915822429727218 on May 20, 2016

It's an efficiant body lotion with AHA. I litterally felt my skin becoming softer and more even after 1 single use. I use it after the evening shower. Since the summer is coming soon, I will not use it during the summer months, since the skin is rather sensitive and it can easily burn in the sun after you apply the products with AHA acid. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is its packaging. It's an awfull plastic bottle and it's really difficult to get the product out of it unless you shake it first.

Good for the price

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Apr 05, 2014

Quite heavy and hard to spread, and it makes it hard to put a dedicated moisturizer on top but at this price point can't complain.

It is quite moisturizing.

Posted by 4835169751968788675 on Sep 26, 2014

It is quite moisturizing but a little heavy, you notes as if not from absorbing.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »