ممتازز

Posted by somachan on Apr 25, 2016

لوشن للجسم يحتوي ع احماض الفواكه بنسبة12% واحماض الفواكه تعتبر من المقشرات للبشره وبتراكيز مختلفه وتساعد ع ترطييب الجسم وتقشيره بشكل خفيف وبكده تتخلصي من الخلايا الميته وتظهر طبقه جديده ...مع الاستمرار حيتوحد لون الجسم وتتخلصي من البقع الداكنه..لازم يكون عند كل بنت لوشن مقشر .. .اشتروه واستمروا عليه واستخدموا معاه لوشن تفتيح وبتظهر النتايج بسرعه..

Great body exfoliant

Posted by romina-nicoleta on Apr 13, 2016

I got this in order to help me get rid of hairs that grow under the skin and also get rid of brown spots. It did an amazing job with these and also it helps me stay away from pimples on my body, as well as it hydrates extremely well. I already re-bought it.

Great for exfoliating and preventing ingrown hairs

Posted by jerneja-suri on Feb 27, 2016

This is my new favourite body moisturizer. I love that it is not scented and my skin hasn't reacted negatively to it in any way. It helps with exfoliating the skin and keeping it soft and hydrated + it is great for preventing ingrown hairs after shaving or depilation. The only complaint I have is the packaging, because the product is sometimes difficult to get out. Otherwise this is truly an awesome product for a fantastic price. Highly recommend!

The best body lotion.

Posted by 5716908422008246691 on Feb 25, 2016

Helps with keratosis pilaris, and it's also greatly moisturizing, all this at an affordable price. Кератоз за полторы недели почти сошел на нет,локти как у младенца, достойный продукт за такую цену. Рекомендую!!!

Bardzo dobry!

Posted by 5712451615649223280 on Jan 08, 2016

Jeden z najlepszych balsamów. Bardzo dobrze nawilża! Jesli chodzi o efekt złuszczania (na co w sumie mocno liczyłam) jeszcze nie mogę nic powiedzieć, zużyłam 1/4 butelki. w każdym razie polecam!

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great exfoliator. i use on my face too!

amazing

Posted by 5421954805955235702 on Oct 19, 2015

it gave me silky skin!!

Great for KP scars

Posted by mashimaroluff on Apr 28, 2015

I have KP for as long as I rmb, perhaps since elementary school? I was always conscious about them. Now i'm in my twenties, I don't get as much, but the darken scars on my arms are unsightly. I apply this nightly, and on my armpit as well. This has fade some of the KP scars, and diminish the amount of bumps I get. It moisturized my rough armpit well and I get less ingrown hair there. Definitely a stable for me.

Worthy

Posted by 4661748269085250876 on Mar 04, 2015

A really good quality-price. A bit thick at first but really moisturizing. I'll purchase it again!

Fast shipping, great product!!

Posted by 4818654956286291707 on Feb 05, 2015

Its been almost a month since I received this, and I can already tell its evening out my skin tone! Plus my skin is softer!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »