I love this lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2944918 on Jul 11, 2014

I love this lotion. It hydrates better than any other, leaves skin soft and smooth. It is easily applied and works from the first application. I will definitely buy!

Fast shipping, great product!!

Posted by 4818654956286291707 on Feb 05, 2015

Its been almost a month since I received this, and I can already tell its evening out my skin tone! Plus my skin is softer!

Good exfoliating Product, makes my skin feel very smooth, affordable price

Posted by sarareviews on Feb 08, 2015

Exfoliates my skin very well but I find that this is more like a simple but very effective exfoliator and not a body lotion, I like to apply other body lotions for that purpose. Delivers good results with an affordable price.

lighter texture, pls

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jul 12, 2014

this is a good AHA lotion for the body. i wish the texture is lighter though.

could be better

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Aug 21, 2014

Rich and nourishing, no scent. Leaves the skin smooth and silky. You can see an actual improvement after the first application without having too apply it for days on end with no results, like all other lotions. However, full of parabens (endocrine disruptors that are gender-bending chemicals which mimic estrogen, upset hormonal balance, and can cause various reproductive cancers in both men and women)and mineral oil. Hopefully they'll do something about it.

Used to love it

Posted by 5522327172592391786 on Apr 14, 2016

At first I thought that I will have silky skin forever, but the smooth effect of the skin does not last more then 2 days. Not for me!

Alpha

Posted by 5666552060246022056 on May 03, 2016

Great product!

Worthy

Posted by 4661748269085250876 on Mar 04, 2015

A really good quality-price. A bit thick at first but really moisturizing. I'll purchase it again!

Great for KP scars

Posted by mashimaroluff on Apr 28, 2015

I have KP for as long as I rmb, perhaps since elementary school? I was always conscious about them. Now i'm in my twenties, I don't get as much, but the darken scars on my arms are unsightly. I apply this nightly, and on my armpit as well. This has fade some of the KP scars, and diminish the amount of bumps I get. It moisturized my rough armpit well and I get less ingrown hair there. Definitely a stable for me.

very good

Posted by AnnaDav on Aug 17, 2014

I like this lotion very much, I will order more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »