Nothing special

Posted by MyBeautiful on Jul 24, 2015

Sometimes after I used this body lotion my skin feels like burning. It does moisturize, but it's sticky and maybe leave the skin smooth, but does not really even the skin tone. I also think it is a bit expensive.

Great for KP scars

Posted by mashimaroluff on Apr 28, 2015

I have KP for as long as I rmb, perhaps since elementary school? I was always conscious about them. Now i'm in my twenties, I don't get as much, but the darken scars on my arms are unsightly. I apply this nightly, and on my armpit as well. This has fade some of the KP scars, and diminish the amount of bumps I get. It moisturized my rough armpit well and I get less ingrown hair there. Definitely a stable for me.

Worthy

Posted by 4661748269085250876 on Mar 04, 2015

A really good quality-price. A bit thick at first but really moisturizing. I'll purchase it again!

Good exfoliating Product, makes my skin feel very smooth, affordable price

Posted by sarareviews on Feb 08, 2015

Exfoliates my skin very well but I find that this is more like a simple but very effective exfoliator and not a body lotion, I like to apply other body lotions for that purpose. Delivers good results with an affordable price.

Fast shipping, great product!!

Posted by 4818654956286291707 on Feb 05, 2015

Its been almost a month since I received this, and I can already tell its evening out my skin tone! Plus my skin is softer!

securely sealed

Posted by 4688813172409453619 on Dec 17, 2014

haven't use yet

Love it!

Posted by 5486103603688814372 on Nov 21, 2014

It leaves my skin smooth and soft. There is a downside though, the ingredients include some nasty stuff. I don't really mind, as long as it does what it's supposed to, but if you don't like using parabens and mineral oils on your skin, skip it.

It is quite moisturizing.

Posted by 4835169751968788675 on Sep 26, 2014

It is quite moisturizing but a little heavy, you notes as if not from absorbing.

Great

Posted by 5437152639760000507 on Sep 09, 2014

I don't use body lotions that much since I have body acne and most clog my pores. Decided to use this after hearing it's good for acne scars. It's been a few weeks and I saw a noticeable improvement on how my skin feels and looks, although the formula is a bit sticky. Overall, it's a great product..

could be better

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Aug 21, 2014

Rich and nourishing, no scent. Leaves the skin smooth and silky. You can see an actual improvement after the first application without having too apply it for days on end with no results, like all other lotions. However, full of parabens (endocrine disruptors that are gender-bending chemicals which mimic estrogen, upset hormonal balance, and can cause various reproductive cancers in both men and women)and mineral oil. Hopefully they'll do something about it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »